Chapter Nine

Dylan

            The water flows from my head down into my ears, filling them to the brim, drowning out the sounds of the room. I close my eyes tighter, afraid the shampoo I’m rinsing out will get in them. The warmth of the water is too generous to my aching muscles and the steam opens up my senses just long enough to catch his scent. Even under the spray of the shower head I can smell him before I feel him. His hands clasp down over mine, mimicking my movements until I allow him to take over rinsing my hair. I know exactly what he’s trying to do.

It’s not going to work,” I continuously chant in my head but as the shampoo is washed away so is my resolve. The anger I felt towards him before is gone, replaced with lust and now I’m yearning for him.

I sigh and melt into his hands and I can almost hear him smile. He knows he’s won.

His hands cascade down my body, racing the water droplets to see who can reach their destination first. He wins of course, and his hands grip my wide hips, pulling me to him, body to body. I can feel his erection pressing against my ass and I pool down below. I slide my hand behind me and grip ahold of his manhood. I can’t wrap my entire hand around him but Lord do I try. He feels so firm in my hand, so ready, and I can feel his pulse under one of the veins. Instinctively I lick my lips and moan causing him to groan and push himself further into my hand.

 I stroke him softly, not wanting to give him too much at once; he has to pay for angering me earlier. Teasingly, I let my fingers graze him ever so lightly. Over and over I glide over his member, not enough to get him off but just enough to keep him aching. I hear him growl in frustration before he spins me around and crashes his lips into mine roughly. His fingers find their way into my hair and he grips a handful then pulls my head back, showing me who’s in charge. A moan escapes my lips and I feel his smirk against the skin of my neck but I’m too lost in the sensations to care.

His fingers quickly find my pleasure spot and rub tiny circles over the nub. My insides clench as he pushes me closer and closer to the edge until his fingers slide from my clĩt to my nipple, giving it a pinch. I push my hips toward him, trying to prolong the contact, only to get denied.

“Payback is a bitch Angel,” he sings into my ear before repeating the tantalizing torture.

At the end of it all I’m so wet and wanton that I don’t give a damn about my initial plan for revenge, all I want is release.

“Please Dean, I can’t wait any longer,” I moan.

He looks beautiful, the water from the shower head falling down on him like rain. His light brown hair is a shade darker and sticking to his forehead in the sexiest way. His eyes are a smoldering dark green, filled with lust and slight amusement. He holds my hands together above my head and I wish he’d let me go so that I could at least touch myself.

My body is a ball of kinetic energy. My insides feel like they’re rattling against the confines of my skin. Even with my hands trapped above me, I couldn’t stop moving if I wanted to. I squeeze my thighs together trying to create enough friction to get myself off.  It feels like I’m on ecstasy. Every nerve in my body is sensitive and on high alert thanks to him bringing me so close just to pull me back again.

“That depends on you. What have we learned?” he asks, his eyes gleaming with humor but I know he expects an answer.

I internally groan, afraid that if I do it audibly he’ll continue to deprive me. “I won’t tease you anymore I promise,” I breathe. If he weren’t holding my wrists I’d give him a scout’s honor.

He takes his free hand and slides it down slowly from the side of my face to my collar bone. He weaves a circle around my nipple and continues straight down my stomach to my clĩt, giving it a light pinch.