🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟮 (𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻)

Start from the beginning

"Nnn...nothing as such, don't pay attention to her." She replied in lower voice, simultaneously giving a force-tight smile to the lady. Who is scanning her slender figure, and trying to identify if she is pregnant and having a small baby bump.

"You are insane anita, how will she get pregnant, when her husband don't know the meaning of Sexual Relationship." One lady from the crowd commented, and laughed hysterically, naina look at her angrily and aggravate her to punch on her nose firmly.

"Oh no...i didn't knew, her husband isn't matured, poor she. How someone can survive without sexual pleasure? Oh god i am feeling so pity on her." Anita said in sympathetic look, and the other lady spoke in her ear - "She must be having extra marital affair with someone, just think once how will she stay with a mental sick boy like sameer? He don't give her pleasure on the bed, neither is aware of sexual stuff."

"Yes you are right vanshika, one should never get marry with a sick person. Otherwise, their life will go in meeting secretly to their partner, and having sex with them behind the closed door." Anita jested, and her friend nodded in yes, looking at naina who lost her temper and sanity.

"You are right auntie, one should never get married with a man like sameer. Because, he is so innocent and sweet to understand the evilness of people like you. Yes, he is not mentally stable and mature like us, because he is different. He is unique creation of god, he is still in his childhood and enjoying each and every moment of his life, unlike us, who always feel some lack even after having everything. He might be not perfect husband, but still he is the best man to whom I have met after my father, he can do anything to see that One Smile on my face."

"Making Him Mine Was The Best Decision I Ever Made." She completed with a sweet-killing smile, quieting to anita and vanshika who were bemused, after learning that this girl is madly in love with a mental sick boy.

"And yes, I don't need to have an extramarital affair like you people. I have my sameer with me. I am One Man Woman." Naina whispered to them in cold look, having a victory smile on her face at seeing their astounded reaction.

"Thank you bhabhi, for taking side of my brother. I don't know why people don't understand, that he haven't invited this disease to him happily, it was god wish to make him mentally unstable. What can we do ahead of him?" Khushi said to her dearest sister-in-law with sincered look, and naina gave a calm smile - "They are envy of your little brother, you know why? because he is very innocent and cute, difficult to find a guy like him. I am glad that god chose me to be his wife in this birth. Confide in me, sameer will be normal very soon."

"I rely on you bhabhi, I know you will bring improvement in him, you will prove that your love was true for him." Khushi said in soft loving smile, eyeing to her brother who is completely confused, about what mishap happened between his wife and these two auntie.

"Mr.husband, if you have done checking out me, then can we proceed with the specially organized pujan for us?" Naina ask him in smile, which was jeopardizing for his health. He readily nodded his head in yes, and went with her to complete the pending pooja.

She placed one hard light brown shade coconut, beautiful lotus flower and golden chunari in front of lord saraswati maa, praying to her to take away every negativity from their life, and bring happiness and love.

She ask her husband to give his hand while lighting the "Sukoon Ka Diya" and together they completed the pujan successfully.

Naina pickup one red thread from the plate, and drawing his hand closer to her own, she start to fold the string around his skinny milky wrist. Saying - "this will protect you forever, her blessing will be with you, until this thread is safe on your hand."