○Waiting For You○

Start from the beginning

I raced out of class as the bell rang, this place is too much for me to handle anymore. My leg is still hurting because of last beating session, but I don't complain anything.

"YOONGI-AH!! Are you here?!" my mom asked as I entered the house. "yes! Eomma, it's me" I quickly said before I left for my room.

I threw my bag and took out my diary, and started writing whatever happened today. I love doing this, writing down things makes it easy to forget them and it also feels like I have someone by my side. Someone to listen to my problems.

Someone to care for me. Someone close to me, that someone who I am sure I am never going to meet again. But I still pray for him to show up once, but I know its impossible. All doors to my life are already closed, nobody can enter in this hell anymore and I am the one who closed these doors.

Once I finished writing my diary I closed it and tried to place it back,before a paper fell out of that diary. My hand instantly reached to the paper, picking it up nd it turned out to be a photograph.

A tear dropped on my cheek as soon as I looked at it. I have no idea why looking at his photo always makes me this vulnerable.

The person who cherished me, the only person who cherished me

The person who cherished me, the only person who cherished me. Those eyes which used to sparkle, everytime they fell on my. That cute nose which scrunched cutely, everytime I called him bunny.

Those lips which were the first and last to call me with respect and love, which never stopped smiling until I was in front of him. His nervous and shy actions.

His innocence, which always made me wonder how did he managed to survive with that pristine soul. A smile spread on my lips remembering the last word he told me,to always keep my smile.

The same smile that I hate now but I still smile in hope that somehow my Favorite bunny boy will recognize me and come back to me, even if this is impossible but this is the only hope that is still keeping me alive.

I kept the photo back when I heard my mom calling my name, and ran outside the room after getting in my casual clothes.

Everything was same as everyday, yet so different. The table was filled with my favorite dishes, which only happens on my birthday and as per my information, it's not my birthday for sure.

Then what is the reason for this special attention?i really wanted to ask this question but I waited for her to tell me the matter herself.

But this was almost impossible because not even a single word has left her mouth in past half an hours, which is quite unusual. I know her, everyday she keeps on chattering about what happened in her office and all other gossips, which I have no idea how she knows.

But today the table was silent, it felt like I was deaf or both of is are completely dumb. Now this awkward tension in the air was suffocating me, we are never this quite while eating.