Unexpected Disturbance

Hey guys, I apologize for the lack of updates. I got ridiculously busy with the last year of High school because of the disturbance of COVID-19. But also as some of you may also know, I have Depression and PTSD so some days I have no motivation to even get out of bed or feed myself. But the good news is I have been seeing a Psychologist and one of the activities they want me to do is get back into writing again.  

So I will be doing weekly updates again! This story will be updated every Wednesday, NZ time. Today is Wednesday 18/11/2020 in New Zealand, so I think it would be Tuesdays in America? I think??  Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Anyway, enjoy the story.

---------

Jacks POV:

"You don't need to pack that much shit, Sean!" Mark growled playfully. I turn dramatically to face him to give him the finger. He dramatically holds his chest and stumbles back as if he had been shot. "How dare you" he gasps.

"Fook you. I want to have a range of clothes I could wear."

"Yeah, but you don't need to take your ENTIRE wardrobe !" I glance at my overflowing bag on the bed. I couldn't even get the top to go over the clothes to get the zipper close enough together. I glare at him then at my bag.

"Get me a second bag." 

"No"

"Bu-"

"No," He stomps his foot down. I sigh and groan as I fall onto the bed, burning my face in the heavenly velvety sheets. I would miss them; most hotels have those scratchy and heavy bed sheets that felt as if you were sleeping in a newspaper rather than an expensive bed.  "Quit being a child. The flight leaves in a couple of hours, so we need to get our stuff in the car within the next 10 minutes," Mark informs me. I groan loudly into the sheets in annoyance. Why couldn't he have waited and booked a flight for next week? I was snapped from my thoughts when I feel my ankles being grabbed and yanked before I had a chance to grab at the bed; I was yanked off the bed and onto the floor within seconds. I rolled over onto my back, meeting Marks' glare above me.

"I'm getting a nice view from down here," I tease. He doesn't flinch or seem amused in the slightest. My smile drops, and I wince, knowing I angered him more.

"Come on Sean, get ready, or else we aren't going" he walks over to his candy apple red suitcase beside the door then pauses and looks over his shoulder "and take some of the clothes out of yours, then you'll be able to close it" he leaves with his bag. I hear the faint sound of the elevator arriving with a ping. 

I sit up and contemplate if I'm excited to go on this holiday. I know it will be relaxing and nice to get away, but it's a new place I've never been to. And the memory of my dad forcing me on a flight still has me on edge. What if Mark does the same? 

I tear up as I look at my bag behind me. What am I doing? This trip is mainly for Mark. Why does he want me to go? Stop being stupid, Jack, he wanted you to go, but what if he didn't yes, he does no, he doesn't yes, he does STOP! I hold my head tight, ruffling my hair between my fingers and sobbing. Mark wasn't here to hear me, so why does it matter how loud I cry? He left me alone after being mad at me. Why would he care or want to be around me when I'm a bratty mess?

He'd find it more relaxing without me.

I turn and stand to look at my bag, opening the top of it, and began to remove my clothes. I could barely see through the tears. All I could see clearly was the colors of the clothes. In upset, I lifted my bag and tipped it on the bed. 

"What did you do that for?" I hear Mark's annoyed voice came from the doorway. I didn't bother to turn to look at him. I stood and kept my mouth shut as I folded my clothes again and organized them into piles for which draws they go in together. "Sean?" Mark asks, concern in his voice. I hear his footsteps come up behind me. But I show no acknowledgment. "Sean, what's wrong?" He asks, placing a gentle hand on my shoulder. Trying to turn me to face him. I pulled my shoulder back without saying a word. "Sean, come on, what's wrong?" he puts both hands on my shoulders. 

Marks POV:

"You should go without me. It would be better for you to relax. You've had so much going on you deserve some alone time away from everyone to relax," Sean says with a hurt tone to his voice. I remove my hands from his shoulders to wrap them around his waist. 

"You've been through just as much, Sean. You were hospitalized and pretty much poisoned. We both had our grievance over Ethan. You're also the person I love and adore. I enjoy spending time with you, so why would it be more relaxing without you?" 

"Because I'm annoying, Mark. I'm needy and need constant reassurance, and I need you to constantly be there to feel okay. I rely on you too much, Mark. I will ruin your holiday when you're supposed to be getting away from stressful things." my heart sank into my stomach. What made him think that he's stressful for me to handle? If anything, I don't think he's stressful enough. He doesn't tell me things that he should. I sigh and hug him tighter, leaning my head on his back and taking a breath. He sobs harder, and I can feel tears drip onto my arms.