"Mark, stop it!"

Marks POV
"W-Will you be.. Well I know we haven't know each other long but... I feel a connection with you" I rubbed the back of my head feeling awkward to ask so soon. But I didn't want yo lose my chance. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I felt my cheeks heat up like a lick of fire knowing I was hardcore blushing. A grin spread across his face and his eyes sparkled with his whole body jumping.

"Yes! yes!Yes!" He jumped up and screamed jumping like an anime girl when her senpai finally asks her out. I laughed a little and stood up as I wrapped my hands around his hands and pulled him into another kiss. This one was the most passionate I had ever experienced.
------

Jacks POV
Life is finally going my way! My dads out of my fookin life and head, I had a lover that I loved more than anyone. A nice place to stay in with the love of my life. Mark and I are doing great. But we still sleep in separate beds... I don't know why? It gets lonely at night in the dead silence of the dark room. But most of the time I preferred my own room because Mark snored like a bulldozer. Marks snores could be heard from my room even though he was five rooms down the hall from me making me sigh. burying my face in my pillow, I began covering my ears with the pillow and pressing it against my ears. Frustration began to build up inside me as nothing blocked out his snores. Not even music on max volume in headphone or earphone worked. I was sleepless and sick of hearing Marks snores. Rage boiled in my blood as I gritted my teeth in utter frustration.

"Thats it I cant take it anymore!" I yelled and stormed down the hallway to Marks room throwing the door wide open seeing him jump awake. I storm in and stop just before his bed.

"J-Jack?" Mark asks as he reached to his dresser grabbing and putting on his glasses. I breathed heavily, showing my teeth with an angry expression feeling my rage build up as he acted like nothings happening.
"W-whats wrong baby?" He asks like he's innocent. I open my mouth to yell something but instead I blush as he sits up and the sheets fall down his naked muscular chest. I feel slightly turned on as I stopped and stared feeling drool build up in my mouth as I left it open. He stared at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You snore so fooking loud! You cunt! I can't fookin' sleep 'cause of it!" I yelled shaking out of my stare at Marks chests. His eyes widen as he looks up at my face.

"I-Im sorry Jack I-I didn't know-" Suddenly he stops and looks down my body as I continue to stare at him. I looked down at my body realizing I was only in my underwear instead of boxers and I had a... "Problem". I blushed hard as he knew I had noticed too then grinned at me.
"Having a problem there Kitten?" He laughed as I slunk back towards the door as he started to get out of bed. He pushed the sheets aside and stood up walking towards me as I walked backwards away from him.

"M-Mark stop it!" I yelled and I began to shake scared knowing what he would do with me. "I don't want it" The grin remained on his face as he continued to walk at me and I continued to walk back.
"Mark fookin stop I-" A yelp left my lips and my eyes widened as accidentally found the couch. I back flipped over the couch. My head completely missing the cushions, instead I rolled over them and thudded on the floor with a groan. Mark stopped with his grin dropping as he ran over to me. My head throbbed as I remained upside down with my head spinning; my body was on the couch while my head hit the ground. I groaned again as I tried to move. Only to instead have my body roll off and slam on the ground joining my head.

"Jack. Im so sorry I didn't mean for you to get hurt!" His voice was muffled as he helped me to sit up and lean against the couch. His face was written with worry and concern as I dropped my head and lifted my hand to catch my head as it continued to throb. I sucked in a breath through my teeth as I shook my head and stood up, stumbling towards my room without a word to Mark.
"Jack Im sorry okay? What can I do to make it up to you?" Mark yelled behind me like we were siblings that just had a fight and was about to tell their parents.