The question

... The next thing I knew, I felt Marks hand slip in my waist band of my boxers to my ass and he gives my right cheek a squeeze before he slowly moves around my rather wide girly hip to my front. He looks me in the eyes with a grin.

Still JACK's POV
"You want me to do it?" He asks me before hinting to me what he meant as his fingers and hand wrapped around the base of my member. I let out a squeak as his hand tightens around it and I nodded my head in a yes. He began to move his hand over it up and down making my head go back in a moan. I became a moaning mess as he went harder and picked up his pace. I felt myself getting close again with the heat in my stomach.

"M-Mark~" I moaned out, my head leaned back as far as it could go behind my shoulders; I was leaned up on my arms behind me. I was loving this, it felt so good, so right. I didn't know Mark that well but I loved him and knew he knows what he's doing.

"Are you enjoying this?" He asked me in a deep voice. The heat in my stomach increased alerting me I was closer. I couldn't stop moaning long enough to reply so I lent my head back further hoping he would understand it as a yes. His hand let go and pulled away, his hand slowly escaped my waistband and he grinned at me as he began crawling over me, slowly rubbing him crotch against mine on purpose. I looked at him as he sped up making me closer and I could feel it ready to be coming out.

"M-Mark its happening Im~" I didn't finish before his hand grabbed the waist band of my boxers and pulled them down enough so he could grab it again and rubbed his hand quick and hard around it. I moaned loud as it happened, it went everywhere inside my boxers making it feel weird but I was satisfied. I panted as he removed his hand and I collapsed onto my back as my arms weakened beneath me exhausted and I became a hot mess before him. He grinned at me and brung his lips down onto mine inserting his tongue into my my mouth exploring again. His sticky hands cupped the back of my head bringing me closer into the french kiss he had me in. I was too exhausted to resist him, he lifted my head towards his in his warm hand as I smiled in the kiss and pulled him onto me with my hands on his waist. Mark let out an unexpected yelp but was quick to kiss harder.
I wanted this my whole life, a lover who loved me back, a lover that I could do this with, a lover who wanted me as much as I wanted them. If only I had met him sooner. He removed his tongue and we both panted. He let out a laugh then laid by my side with a bounce on the beds behalf.

"Well that was... Fun" Mark announced after a moment of silence.

"Yeah, I barely know ye" I turned my head and looked at him with a smile "yet I love you so much and want us to be something more than just friends, you know... Since you... well we just did that" I slapped my hands over my mouth feeling like a moron for those words, 'oh good job fuck wit he thinks your weird now, just look how he's looking at you now" my brain scolded me because I wasn't meant to say that...but guess my mouth had other ideas. He looked straight at me with rather wide eyes and a mouth suggesting he was surprised.
"S-Sorry I should leave I can't be here" I sat up and stood up quick enough to miss Marks arm grabbing mine. I ran from the bed collecting my clothing spread through the room, my shirt was against the cupboard door,  my jersey along with my pants were by the door. I ran out of the room embarrassed feeling tears dripping down my cheeks, my cheeks were bright red as I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the large Tv in his lounge. I stopped from my run and walked towards the Tv and froze staring into it at myself. I was a mess, my hair was everywhere and scruffy while my eyes are red full of tears. "This is what happens when you get close to someone Sean, they all just hurt you" I bullied myself. My whole life is full of bullies and dickheads, so why not just be one to myself? My father was right... I am a disappointment. I screw everything up in my life just like how I just screwed up my first chance of a boyfriend or even a friend at least. Mark came running out just as I crumbled to my knees with my hands over my eyes, "Im a failure aren't I?" I asked him uncovering my eyes and looking at him, he gave me a confused look and walked towards me and sat down next to me.