||Unforgetable||

Marks POV
"So Jack... I was thinking," I begin as I scroll though my phone of places we could possibly go on holiday to. 'Fiji? No thats too classic, maybe Hawaii... Thats even more cliché. Australia?? Hmm... Too many things that could kill us" I look up finding him laying across the couch while changing channels. He looked utterly bored, so he must have nothing else do to... right?
Slight annoyance lingers in my head at giving me no acknowledgement. I glance back down at my phone as I walk over and join him on the couch. Well... Rather sit on him since he refused to even budge despite seeing me walking over.

"Oi, what the fook are you doing?"

I offer him a smug grin as I grind ass playfully to make it more comfortable. "You wouldn't move, so I made myself comfortable. You are welcome."

Jacks POV
'This smug mother fooker thinking he can sit on me like I'm some kinda cushion. Who the fook does he think he is?'

"Amy gave me an idea that we should, well, suggested, that we should go on some sort of holiday" I glare with an unimpressed expression as I feel my ribs begin to ache.

"Get your fat arse off me!" I growl as I attempt with all my strength and free body to shove him off.

Mark gasped as he acted heavily offended. Announcing to me in fake upset voice "I am not fat, I am just muscular." I roll my eyes with a smile. He's such an cute idiot. I groan loudly in annoyance as he ignores my request. Instead he leans his back against what was available of the back rest of the couch and continues scrolling through his phone.
'I guess a holiday would be nice after all that has happened. Even when we had to shut the club down after the incidents that took place, Mark still worked and I was stuck alone recovering with temporary paralysis.' I give up trying to get him off, instead looking at the smile forming on his face.

"Whats got you so happy?" I tease with a raised eyebrow. His gaze meets with mine. His eyes dancing with the happiness that had been absent for the last few months. My heart tugs at its strings like a harp and butterflies fill my stomach. 'Its as if I'm falling for him all over again' his smile is contagious as I find the corners of my mouth rising.

"Okay hear me out, this will sound stupid, but I don't want to go to some beach for our holiday" my eyes widen in surprise at his statement. Repeating it in my head to make sure I heard the correct thing. "Instead, we should do a cliché couples trip to Paris. You know... Its called the city of love, so it would be perfect to do couple things together."

"If that makes you happy, and will work as a holiday, it sounds like a plan to me. But just one thing, how long would we be there for? What will happen with the club? People will get annoyed if its closed for a long period again" I ask concerned. The club was my job and his business, he can't simply close it again without customer backlash and loss of regular customers.

"Don't worry, the club will still be open. I have put Amy in charge of the place while I'm gone since she probably best knows how to run it. She already runs the bar staff so she knows how to be a boss and do paperwork and all. As far as how long we will be away, I think 2 weeks will be plenty" I smile at that. '2 weeks is a perfect time to be able to do all the attractions, and try different restraunts and foods.

"This will be fun!! I can't wait!"

"Good, because the next flight is tomorrow morning at 8. We'll catch that one, so start getting ready"

"But its already 8pm?!" I screech as I try to free myself from beneath him. "I need to start getting ready now!!" He moves off, knowing my urgency. I rush to our room and pull out my green suitcase from under the bed. The very suitcase I had when I first arrived here because of my dad sending me away.

'To think that this time, this flight, this journey. Is my choice, and this trip, will be something unforgettable for years to come.'