Marks Flier

"Too weak Markimoo" Jack whimpered. I laughed a little and lifted him up, carrying him bridal style to the shower.
-----
Jacks POV
Man did Mark know what he was doing this morning. I don't think I've ever had so much fun or enjoyed anything that much. But it hurt bad. Mark let me lay on the couch all day. He had done me too good this morning. Everything hurt, but every time I thought about it, I got turned on again. It was better than anyone could ever do. Better than any pornography showed... Nothing could relate to how good it was. I loved feeling slutty for him, being a slut for him. I want to please him.
But I feel like a burden at times... I didn't pay any rent with him even though this is his room, I should still pay for staying. Because he does everything for me... Food, shelter and care. I love him so much and I know that he loves me back.
It got lonely when he wasn't around though... Mark had to attend to his daily work and check ups around his Hotel to make sure it was up to standard.
I sighed with boredom taking over my brain, nothing good was on tv and it hurt too much to do anything. Then in the corner of my eyes, I spotted something beside me. I turn my head and find beside me a stack of fliers... I picked one up and hesitated before I began reading one.

Wanted for hire
Pole dancer for Beachside Paradise Hotel Strip Club

345 Paradise road next to Beachside Paradise Hotel

Must be eighteen or older, no older than forty

Contact
Mark 555-678-654

Wait... Thats the name of Marks Hotel that Im currently in...I grinned. Maybe I could be a pole dancer! Then I wouldn't feel so bad living here for free! I would do something for the Mark!
I got up despite the pain and went into the bedroom. Grabbing my flamingo shorts and dream daddy crop top to show Mark I had what it takes for the position. I put on a jacket and zipped it up so none of the Hotel staff or customers saw me as I went in search of Mark, I found him in the bar on the bottom story, aka the only under ground level.

"Hey Jack, What are you doing in here?" Mark asked, placing his arms around me in a hug. "I thought you were hurting too much?" He grinned. I chuckled, rolling my eyes then gave him the flier. His grin dropped as he read it then looked up at me with surprise.
"Y-You want to be the p-pole dancer?" He said wide eyed with a faint smile, heavily blushing.

"Y-Yeah? D-Do you not want me to?" I asked. He began to smirk and held my hand, pulling me to the elevator.

"I do! I would love for you to be the stripper! The club is right next door... It's a gay strip club though. We couldn't have the strip club in the hotel because of regulations and laws because we have children staying there with their parents" the elevators doors shut and he continued to talk.
"So basically I own two businesses and make plenty of money to run both. It's generally helpful too because sometimes people who've drunk to much stay at my hotel." We walked out into the Hotel lobby then Mark explained he will be next door in his strip club.
We walked into a hallway and I waited for him to lock the door. While I waited, I unzipped my jersey showing my dream daddy crop top and Flamingo shorts.
"Alright lets g-" his eyes widened and he dropped his keys with his whole face lighting up in a blush including his ears. I smirked as he opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He was wordless.

"See anything that you like?" I smirk. He snaps out of it and looks at me still heavily blushing.

"You are so lucky I don't nail you against a wall right now" he smirked as he walked to me and kissed my lips passionately as I feel his bulge through his pants against me making me want it. Even though I was already hurting from it this morning. How was he not sore though? He did it so hard that surely it hurt.

"Mark... How are you not hurting and I am?" Mark looked me in the eyes pausing from his walk through the hallway.

"I don't know... It is sore but I'm not the one that got rammed into multiple times" he smirked making me smirk back and we both laughed as we continued through the hallway between the hotel and the strip club. Mark unlocked the door at the other end and we entered the strip club. The place was huge again just like every room seems to be around here and was purposely dark. Midnight blue walls, the floor was black and at the sides of the rooms were lined with red retro seats and tables. All the lights focused on the red curtain at the front that probably hid the strippers pole and opened for dramatic effect. Halfway up the walls were balconies that could look down on the pole. There were two bars, one either side of the the entrance we'd just come through. He explained where everything was, how it all worked, its purpose etc.
"Well then... Thats everything, I will show you to the locker room where you get changed and refresh" Mark kissed my cheek and led me behind the red curtain at the front of the room. I was correct that the pole was behind it. But he led me past that and into a room behind it. A locker room? He opened a locker then told me the code to open it. Then he grabbed out a uniform and told me to try it on, I didn't ask him to turn around, we'd already seen each other naked so it didn't matter. I slipped the cheeky short type things on that were more like speedos, put the fluffy green cat ears on that clipped into my hair and the fluffy bracelets that matched the ears over my wrists and ankles. He then gave me a choice between a pair of stilettos or high heels... The decisions.

"Which do you think would look sexier on me markimoo~?" I teased. Making his whole face go red.