"Shower"

{Cringe alert!}

Jacks POV
The water sprays like little needles against my back. The warmth of the water dripping down my skin, dripping from my body tangled with Marks. I shut my eyes, taking in the lovable warmth of the water and the feel of Marks strong, loving arms around my waist. I breathe slowly in and out, relaxing. Feeling calm in a happy place. That was till my hair  decided to drape down onto my eyes with soap. Making me have to clench my eyes shut to keep the soap out.
"A little help please Markimoo?" I chuckle.

Marks POV
I laugh and scoop Jacks bubble filled dripping hair out of his face, using my hand like a window wiper to wipe the bubbles out of his eyes and the ones that would painfully of went into his eyes had I not removed them. He giggles as he opens his eyes.
"Thank you Markimoo" he says. I just smile and poke my tongue out.

"What would you do without me huh?" I chuckle with a grin. He playfully places a hand under his chin and strokes it as if he's thinking. A smile toying at his lips as he tries to keep a straight face.

"Probably be lonely and still sitting under that tree being a homeless" he frowns. I frown not expecting him to make it sound so sad. He notices my frown and pouts... His eyes then locating my hair and a mischievous grin crosses his face. Reaching his hands towards my hair and playfully shaping my wet hair like a little kid. I begin laughing at his childish behavior, secretly low key adoring him. He laughs as he removes his hand, admiring his work of my hair. Outbursting in laughter as he looks at it. I stupidly pretend to move my eyes and act as though I can see and notice what he's done, purposely crossing my eyes and making a stupid puppy dog lip with my lips.

"M-My hair" I pretend whimper. He laughs harder, making it contagious as I laugh with him. "All right baby, what did you do to my hair?" I ask with a laugh toying at my words. He laughs and starts doing Batmans theme song "nanananananana". I'm confused at first, then I suddenly understand and playfully roll my eyes with a smile at now knowing he'd shaped my hair into bat ears. "Oh you cheeky little-" I use one of my hands to reach for his hair. Telling him to shut his eyes before I begin to was the soap out. Then he assists me with washing out the soap from mine. He calms down, looking me in the eyes as my arms hold around his waist to keep him standing. Then looking back at my hair and outbursting his adorable Irish laughter. I rest my face, dropping to a ghost of a smile. His smile drops, instead replaced by a concerned frown. Thinking he'd done something wrong.
I drop my gaze right down to his feet, slowly drifting my gaze over every single small detail of his body; every shape, scar and inch. His legs were still pale but blotchy with their normal color as they're still getting their nerves and full blood pressure back. His rather wide hips for a male that I tended to like about him. His slightly chubbier-than-his-normal-weight waist from not being able to exercise  The way his chest rises and falls with his breaths, the veins in his arms raise and stick out under his skin in the heat from the shower. The way his muscles bulge and shale with each movement he makes. The way his neck shapes with his adam-apple. The way his neck is changed by his chin bone that leads to his chin that has tidily trimmed facial hair that shapes around his pink lips. The water settling within his facial hair like dew on blades of grass. His nose the perfect shape and size to suite his body. His cheeks adorably a little chubby. His ocean blue eyes that I'd love to stare into for hours if he'd let me, that I'd love to dive into and never come back up for air. I lock my eyes with his in a loving gaze, a loving smile pulling at my lips. A blush spreads across his cheeks, spreading to his nose and ears.

"W-what are you looking at?" He stutters with that adorable innocent smile making him even more adorable. I lower my head towards his nose, placing a kiss on his nose. "W-what was that for?" He asks. I lean my forehead against his.

"Out of every curve on your body... Your smile is my favorite" I tell him in the deepest, sexiest voice I could. His whole face lights red in blush making me laugh a little. "You're adorable when you blush" I chuckle. Lowering my head, slowly leaning towards his lips in a tease. I close my eyes, instantly feeling Jack close the gap between our lips. His lips kiss in sync with mine, passionately kissing. Jacks hands snake up my waist to my back lower back. Sliding up my back, tracing up my spine making me shiver in delight. Stopping at the back of my neck and pulling me down deeper into the kiss.
"J-Jack-" I try pull away as I feel a problem. But only to find he pulls me back into the kiss. I give in, I know he can't feel my problem because of the loss of feeling in his legs which was where it was. But I want to please him however I can.