It wasn't over

A/N
Sorry for the late update, had work and paperwork to fill out and also had no inspiration for this chapter, I'm so sorry 😅. But now I do.

"Are you enjoying yourself kitten~? Tell me what you want me to do, whatever you want" Mark purred in my ear, nibbling on my ear gently making me giggle. He pulls away from my ear, kissing from my earlobe down to my neck, kissing his way back down to my sweet spot.
I hum with satisfaction, grabbing at his hair as he sucks on my sweet spot. I begin to tremble more with the amount of hormones flowing through my veins.  My heart picking up its pace. A yelp escapes my lips as he went from sucking on the spot to biting like a vampire. Squeezing my member in his hand at the same time making me moan.
His teeth sinking into my weak spot, earning moans and purrs from me. He takes his teeth out, only to bite again, repeating it. My body shutters with satisfaction of the pain and feeling. A grin on my face growing with the more I tremble.

"Ah, Mark~!" I yell as he strokes me harder, taking his teeth out of my neck with a satisfied chuckle. Feeling something cold but warm at the same time drip down my neck from where he had been biting. His warm tongue licks from the beginning of the dripping substance on my neck, licking up my neck, his tongue sticky with warm saliva as it licks up my neck to my jaw line, leaving behind a saliva trail. His eyes glow a faint but noticeable red.

"Looks like I was too rough" he chuckles with a smirk as his finger traces around my weak spot, he takes his finger back with... Blood? Oh god I'm bleeding. He licks it from his finger. For some reason, seeing him do that makes my spine shiver in a way I liked. My body trembles, trying to get closer to him, begging for him without saying a word. I begin thrusting my hips up, his hand stroking me stops, making me do the effort. He instead tightens his grip around it for me to thrust into.
The urge becoming too difficult to control, to jump on him. I know he's teasing me, taking his sweet bitter time. A smirk forms across my face as I look him in the eyes, he must of understood.

"Someone wants it huh? Your pupils are dilated. Thrusting into my hand. Trembling and shivering... You want it good don't you~" Mark smirked back as I pushed myself into his chest. Wanting him all the more. The feeling of his fingers brush against my bare back skin, dragging up the bottom of my spine was enough to send another satisfying shiver up my spine.

"Did you like that?" He asked with a deep attractive laugh.

"Y-Yeah s-sorry" I pant weakly.

"Don't apologize." He smiled in a whisper in my ear as he looks down at me. He stares into my eyes, biting his lip. Then looking down at my member thrusting into his hand.

"Fuck, Mark just get on me!!" I yell in frustration at him teasing me.
His eyes widen in surprise at my outburst, but is quick to be replaced with a smirk.

"Someone is impatient isn't he? Being the dominant one for once" he chuckles. I grunt and throw my head back, biting my lip. Feeling close. "Oh you're really close then hm?" He asks. I nod, trying to keep it in.

"Just get on me!" I hiss through my teeth. "I can't control it for much longer~!" I pant. Mark is quick to undress. Telling me to sit up as a tip, because apparently it makes it easier. His legs go either side of mine, lining his entrance with my tip.

"Ready?" He asks as his hands grab my shoulders. I nod, hissing with a wince at the pain as Mark sits on it, sliding it into him. I groan with a moan at the pain. Mark doing the same. I ask Mark if he's okay and give him time to adjust.
"Oh God, Jack~" he moan. Grinding, indicating I could begin. I grunted as I began thrusting into him, making him widen his legs, wrapping them around my waist. He buried his head in my neck, bouncing himself with my thrusts.
"D-Daddy~" he pants.

Marks POV
Oh my god, I never thought Jack could be like this, be an alpha like this. Dear God he's bigger than I thought as he thrusts up into me and I bounce on him.

"Good boy~" He encouraged with a deep sexual laugh. I grit my teeth and lean forward, wrapping my arms around his neck and clawing at his back. His hands grip my hips in his hands, thrusting harder. He hits me right and I moan, then bite hard into his neck. He grunts with a moan.
"D-Daddy's going to cum into you~" he warns me. "But you need to beg for it to happen, make it happen for Daddy~" He encourages in a panting voice. I could hear the struggle in his voice of trying to keep it in.. And I knew it wasn't healthy so I had do make him do it fast.

"You're a better Daddy than me~ Oh DEAR GOD you're so much better than me~. Thrust harder into me, please do it rough!" I yell.

"K-Keep going~" he moans. Throwing his head back onto the couch.

"Good you're a hot Alpha, come on Daddy~ Go harder and faster! OH GOD PLEASE!" I yell louder. That's all he needed to hear. He thrusted up harder into me, as fast as he could.

"Oh god I can't hold it in anymore!" He pants in a yell. I pant with a moan feeling him ejaculate into me. He doesn't stop through, he keeps thrusting into me, his cum working as a lube. Making him move even faster into me. I have an orgasm, my body trembles and my pit moves, squirting out all over Jack and I's chests. He stops and smirks.
"Who's my good boy~?" He smirks, leaning forward to kiss me, kissing me with a strong lust, I kiss back with what I hoped was the same lust. his hands snaking up to either side of my head, keeping me restrained in the kiss. He slightly bucked his hips up into me while we were kissing, moving his member a little in me again. I knew it wasn't over.