||Twisted||

"STOP IT!!" Mark shrieks. Watching Jacks body jolt with each powerful blow. Jack yelling in agonizing pain with each kick, trying weakly to crawls away, to stop the blows with his tied arms.
Suddenly Mark's heart sinks, watching Jack struggle no more, his body dropping to the floor, eyes shutting. His body shutting down, unable to handle the pain.

"What a pleasant sight, the weakling couldn't handle his pain as usual" he chuckles. Watching Jack pass out seemed to please him.
Mark scoffs hearing him laugh.

"You sick twisted freak!!" Mark screeches. "The stories were true!! They were all true!!" He screams, swiping his arm through the air. Strutting forward with menacing steps as he harshly jabs a finger against Jacks fathers chest. "I never thought a human would ever treat their own son like a fuckin animal!!" Mark screeches, tears in his eyes with his anger. "How could you laugh?! Witnessing your actions that caused your own child's body to shut down?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" His body shaking furiously in anger as his eyes widen and jaw sets back.

"He was always the disappointment in the family! He was a mistake! His mother was a whore, a stripper that I had apparently gotten pregnant when I was drunk and blamed me!! Accusing me to be the father of this little runt! I was stuck taking care of his fucking annoying arse after she died from some kind of STI from fuck knows who!!" He yells, dominating Marks anger. His thick Irish accent making it difficult to understand.

"That doesn't mean treat him like an animal!! It wasn't his choice to come into this world!! If you didn't want him that much then you could of pit him for adoption! He would of at least gotten a more caring environment!!" Mark lets out a yell, lunging again at him, throwing him against the wall. Taking the arm with the gun, his anger giving him adrenaline, giving him the advantage to force Jack's father arm to point the gun at his own head.

"You wouldn't understand because you've never lived Ireland to know what it's like!!"

"Okay I haven't no! But I know what it's like for family to abandon their children!! I was abandoned with no where to go just like you did with Jack! But my parents were decent enough to leave me in a city I fuckin knew instead of putting me on a flight to nowhere!!!!"

"Oh so you're a bastard aye?!"

"Try anything more and I'll force you to shoot yourself and make it look like a suicide!" Mark demands.

"You won't"

"Is that a challenge? Because in all honesty, the world really could do with less people like you. You don't deserve to live you sicko! People like you make me sick to my stomach!! That you can treat people like that you fucking animal!! God, I've never met someone as arrogant as you!!" Mark snaps.
"Now, listen to my orders and do as I say or else I will carry out my threat. Do you understand?!" Mark forces the gun harder against his head as he hesitates an answer. "I said, 'do you understand?' do I have to get it through your head with a bullet?" Mark smirks, mimicking him from before. He growls before agreeing.
"Good dog. Now, drop the gun" Mark demands, treating him like a dog. He doesn't drop the gun.
"I said, DROP THE GUN!!" Mark demands a second time. Sliding a finger on top of Jacks fathers finger on the trigger of the gun in his hand. He releases the gun, Mark quickly snatching it from his hand while he could. Remaining to point the gun at Jacks fathers' head incase he tried anything.
"Good doggo" Mark pats his bold head.

"I'm not a fuckin dog!"

"If you're going to treat others like animals then you will get the same treatment." Mark snaps. He growls in reply.
"Oh I'm sorry, should I put a muzzle on you too??" Mark smartly replies. That makes him shut up.
"Now, stay while I get my phone from my pocket and call the police" Mark orders as he reaches into his pocket. Dialing the police.

--time skip to an hour or so--
"Sir, can I have a word with you please?" Mark's attention is pulled away from the scene of Jacks father being shoved into a cop/ police car (depending where you're from). Mark nods in agreement, slowly removing his glare from him to glare at him longer before turning and following the ambulance person.

"So, will he be okay?" Mark asks out of human nature.

"At this point we think so, his body is covered in severe bruising. Ankles and wrists have minor rope burn and his head will need checking for brain damage, the gun hit to the back of the head you mentioned has created a golfball sized lump and we need to be certain it isn't early signs of brain damage. You are brave and stupid for what you did. You saved him but could of gotten yourself killed, we will need to take you with us in an ambulance to insure you have no injuries. Right now, we need to get Sèan to the hospital." Mark nods. Getting in the ambulance and sitting in a seat beside Sèan as the ambulance person shuts the doors behind him. Mark looks over Jack's body. He worse a neck brace, nose tube again and had temporary supports on his arm and leg that were likely broken. His eyes glazed over with the amount of painkillers in his system as he looks weakly at Mark.

"You know, this is becoming an all to familiar sight with you" Mark offers a ghost of a smile. Jack makes no response, his eyes slow dancing around the ambulance, looking lost.