Don't do this to me

Jacks POV
My eyes corrupt in full black and everything shuts down around me.
----
Marks POV
"Jack! Jack! Come on! Stop messing around! Open your eyes! OPEN YOUR EYES!" my voice cuts out tearful as I yell. I shutter in tears and sob my heart out as he makes no movements or changes. My heart shatters and sinks deep into my stomach.
"Jack please! Get up! GET UP!" I beg, shaking his body like a rag doll. As if he would magically wake up like sleeping beauty. "Fuck..." I whisper under my breath, knowing to stop trying. It was pointless.

"Mark-"

"Jack..." My voice sounds foreign to me as I hold him closer. Completely ignoring one of the other strippers trying to talk to me. Jacks out cold. Tears stream freely down my face as I hold him closer into my chest. "Im sorry..." His body was limp in my grasp, his head falls back if I let it drop by removing my hand from under it. His breathing shallow, close to barely anything. His eyes shut tight like he's in a coma.
"I should of been watching... I turned around for just a moment and..."
My gaze lifts to the crowd. Seeing them all wide jawed, wide eyed or covering their mouths in worry. "...And I was stupid to do so. I should of just kept watching." I spoke to him as if he would hear me. Still staring up at the crowd. But still, none of them does anything but stare uselessly. The song "Talking Body" playing distantly in the background as everyone falls dead silent.

"Mark... He's out to it. He won't wake up" Ethan, one of the two male strippers told me. Kneeling beside me, his blue hair catching my eye. I snivel and sob louder in a choking way. "Im sorry Mark. The only thing we can do is get him medical help. This is well beyond us" he admits. Placing a very little comforting hand on my shoulder. My gaze lowers back to Jacks unconscious face, then lift to meet Ethan's gaze.

"Okay" I nod knowing he was right.

"Someone... Please call an ambulance and the police." I beg as loud as I possibly could. Trying to contain the inner mental scream that grasped my tongue, dragging itself trying to come out.
"Please! Please do it now! Every minute you waste is possibly his life ticking away!!" I let the scream out in an angry outburst at their lack of understanding to follow simplest of instructions.
"What?! Are you all thick skulled!?" Multiple people then scurry to find their phones. My ear caught a few nasty remarks and words from the crowd a long with whispers. Some got their phones out and stupidly recorded society has turned into a horrific monster. While the others obeyed and lift their phones to their ears. I pray that they are calling for anyone, someone to help Jack.

"Please be okay Jack. Please fight it for me" I beg, holding his cheek in my hand. Hearing the chatter of people. Barely hearing Jacks shallow breaths that scared me half to death that he had stopped.
While my other pole dancers had put sexual handcuffs on the person who'd given Jack the pills. The handcuffs work well to restrain him. They'd examined his pockets for evidence of what he'd given my poor Green bean. They found a spot they were particularly interested in and stopped checking the mans body, instead, pulling out a bottle of pills.

"These pills are usually used to spike drinks... Why did you give them to him in his mouth?!" Ethan reads them out loud before chucking them over to me. "You idiot! You could kill him! How many did you give him?!" Ethan yelled. I read the pills description, explaining that these pills were faster working on the victim. That taking more than 2 is deadly to the inflicted victim.
"How did you get them?!" Ethan, snarled while one of the other male pole dancers held the man down. Ethan demanded him for an answer. The man simply chuckles in mockery. As if this was all just a silly game. I worried for Jacks health, not knowing how many he'd swallowed.
"I said where did you get these!!?" He yells more demandingly and up in the guy's face.

"I'll tell you one thing. I gave him 4 pills." He chuckles bedore continuing "And why should I tell you pretty boy?" The man chuckles. I lower Jacks body. Anger boiling my blood thick. I stand and swing my foot, scoring the man under the ribs in pure fury.

"You've killed the only man I love you stupid Prick!!" My hand grasps his collar and the other punching him square in the nose with a crack.
"You sick and twisted son of a bitch!!" Another punch I send into his gut making him groan.
"FUCK YOU CUNT! YOU WON'T EVER GET TO SEE LIGHT AGAIN WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!!!" I yell in rage.
"YOU'LL BE LAYING DEAD IN A GRAVE IN HELL!!" I feel hands grabs my arms and chest. Then find myself struggling to punch the man again. I snap my head viciously to each side. Finding my strippers holding me back.
"Let me go!!" I snarl. Trying to pull out of their grasp.
"LET ME KILL HIM!!"