"Morning after"

Marks POV
I stayed awake for a while just to make sure Sean got to sleep well. He looked so peaceful as I played with his hair earning a smile in his sleep. He looked so cute, even though we were both still naked. I pulled a sheet over us not caring if it was messed up. We just needed to be covered enough that no one could see, you know... Just incase one of my staff members come in. After about an hour, I decide I will sleep too. I give him one last kiss on his forehead whispering him a good night before I shut my eyes and fell asleep cuddling him.
-----
Marks POV
I woke up before Jack for once. He was quietly snoring and curled up into my chest, his chest facing mine. His head leaned against my chest so he must've turned in his sleep. I smiled as I kissed his forehead and hugged him closer. He looked adorable asleep, so peaceful and cute.
I couldn't help myself, I slid my hand down his back to his ass and gave it a squeeze. He didn't wake up to my relief. I kept my hand on his ass as I stared at him lovingly. My other arm was beneath him as I lifted my arm enough to pat Jacks head. I ran my hand gently from the front of his hair to the back of his head. Jack moved again with a whimper as his back pressed into my chest again. I bit my lip back feeling a moan, but didn't want to wake him up. His ass had grinded on me. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his chest and pulled him into my chest, above my member instead of on it (because we were both still naked) multiple times, dry humping him. I heard a little moan from him on the third thrust into me. I stopped and checked if he was awake... Only to realize he was still asleep. But how? Can you even moan in your sleep from feeling something from the outside? I reached down to his member and felt he was already bulging a little. Then I knew how. Wet Dreaming.
I grinned and left my hand on his member, feeling it get bigger and harder in my hand in his sleep. My hand was around his member as it continued to get bigger. Whatever he was dreaming about had to be good. He began sleep moaning making me get hard. Damnit why did he have to be asleep? Why did I have to be in here with him while he's having a wet dream? Then came the sleep talking.
His sleep talking made it hard to fight it anymore. I wanted to get in him so bad. I had to turn away from him as mine got bigger. "Nghhh" I bit my bottom lip trying to fight it. I didn't want it to go in him, we were both still naked. I could see my bulge under the sheet as I laid on my back. It's a good package that I have and I know that.

"D-Daddy~" Jack moaned in his sleep. My eyes widened as I felt myself losing control of how turned on I'm getting. "Push it in harder~"

"No no no!" I whisper yelled as I felt a pit in my stomach knowing what was coming next. I got up and ran for the bathroom, I couldn't do that in the bed with no where for it to go. I accidentally woke Jack up in the process without noticing.

"Mark?" Jack questioned rubbing his eyes. I bit my lip and hesitantly turned my head to Jack.

"Yeah?" I squeaked out trying to hold it in. Jack tilted his head.

"What'cha hiding?" He asked. I turned and faced him and his eyes widened. He looked under the sheets seeing he was hard too, making his eyes go wider. "Omg Im so sorry! I must've had a wet dream!" Jack apologized.

"Its fine" I said through clenched teeth now struggling.

"Well since we're both... You know. Do you want to do my dream?" Jack smirked.

"Jack Im already close~ . Im about to do it. Im holding it in" I moaned a little as I felt it moving from my stomach.

"Well then come on" Jack pulled the sheets off and got up onto the bed on all fours. It continued to move quicker and I didn't hesitate any longer. I ran to Jack, got onto my knees on the bed.

"Jack! Im not even in you yet and its happening~" I squinted one eye biting my lip harder. Jack gasped and did it for me. He shoved it into his entrance and we both moaned.

"Do it~" he sucked in a breath and leaned his ass right up for me. "Do it good Mark~" I was so turned on right now and too close to not do something. I gave up fighting it and thrusted extremely hard into him with a moan. I swung my whole body into him hard hearing him moan louder. I moaned as I felt relief of it coming out. But thats not all I wanted.

"Jack~ ngah... Grab the sheet and~ put it in your mouth like a gag~" I said as I bit my lip back. He nodded and did as I said. "Ready?" I asked. He nodded and I continued to thrust into him feeling more turned on than ever. I thrusted hard and faster into him, hearing his loud, muffled moans. I felt sexually aggressive as I continued to thrust into him. He gripped onto the sheets tight as I squeezed his ass and thrusted even harder, harder than ever before. I heard him moan "daddy~" making me feel even more turned on. I don't know if you can even feel this turned on.
Its just becoming more and more stronger. The feeling of being turned on grew and grew. I gripped his ass harder and thrusted as hard as I could. His legs gave out beneath him and he became a moaning mess as I crawled over him. Continue to do him good. I came in him again as he moaned and came himself. I pulled out and we both panted.

"Im weak" Jack panted out with a grin. I turned him over and began heavily making out with him. Jack kissed back with passion as I kissed him. We pulled away with a string of saliva between our lips. We both smiled before laying next to each other panting.

"That was amazing" I panted out with a smirk. Jack nodded as he laid next to me. I pulled him into a hug and whispered "I love you" in his ear. He said it back.
"We should clean up" I got up from the bed looking at Jack.

"Too weak Markimoo" Jack whimpered. I laughed a little and lifted him up, carrying him bridal style to the shower.