part 29

*the next morning*

ALVAROS POV:

mattia told me to wake up bella for breakfast. i nodded as i go up to bellas room. i saw her under the blankets. i shaked bella but she didn't wake up.

"bella"

"bells wake up you have school"

"bella?"

i removed the covers to reveal a pale looking bella holding the blanket as tight as she can.

oh shit.

mattia isn't gonna like this.

i go downstairs.

"did she wake up"

"mattia, i think she's sick, she looked... pale"

"ugh fuck" mattia groans as he walks up the stairs.

"how bad?" asked ale

"pretty bad"

we hear mattias footsteps with a sick bella in his hands.

"call the maid, um what's her name"

"which one" i asked

"the one that doctor stuff"

"annie?" asked kai

"yeah yeah" mattia said placing bella on the couch and grabbing a blanket to cover her.

annie came from her room and checked bella.

she gave the other maid, elizabeth, she was bellas personal maid, specific medicines to buy from the pharmacy.

(bella doesn't really know that elizabeth is her personal maid cause her dad didn't want to tell her so she doesn't become spoiled, elizabeth just does things for bella, buy her stuff, babysit her, cooks for her, cleans her room and washes her clothes)

15 mins later elizabeth comes and gives mattia the medicines.

"she has to drink it every night and morning for 5 days. and this after she eats" said annie as mattia nods looking at a sleeping bella.

me and the boys and also mattia lay down on the couch watching netflix.

BELLAS POV:

i wake up and see i'm in the living room, i feel so sick and dizzy i feel like i'm going to puke. i tried getting up. i looked at my dad who's attention was on the tv.

i tap his arm as he quickly looks at me. i point out my mouth trying to signal him that i'm gonna puke. at first he made a confused look on his face then his eyes widen as he takes me quickly to the bathroom making me puke in the toilet.

i just couldn't stop puking. dad and uncle kai were with me dad was rubbing my back as i started crying from the pain.

"it's okay it's okay" dad said

a few mins later when i finished. i fall back to dads arms from exhaustion.

"it's okay baby it's okay" dad said as uncle kai gave me some water, i drank it.