part 56

TW

BELLAS POV:

it's been two days.

the first one came in today morning and it again but this time i managed to take something from him, his phone.

when he left he said "we have some work today baby i know you will miss us" he winked as i felt like i was going to puke.

once the door was shut i heard the front door also close.

i picked up his phone, i memorized his passcode the other day so i quickly opened it.

i went to call and put down my dads number.

ring ring. i waited.

"hello?" he answered in a tired voice.

i ran to the bathroom and closed the door.

"hello?" he said again.

"dad it's me bella" i whispered to the phone.

"oh my god" i heard "bella where are you are you okay"

"i need you to help me dad" i said starting to cry.

"do you know the address baby?" he said through the phone.

"i'll check his messages" i said.

"who's phone are u using"

"i don't know his name" i said.

"dad i found the address" i said.

"okay okay now tell me the address baby" he said as i told him the address.

"the police are on their way" he said.

"WHERE ARE YOU?" i heard one of the men yell.

"dad i have to go, hurry, i love you dad" i said as i quickly hung up.

MATTIAS POV:

the minute i heard bellas voice i was about to breakdown and cry right then and there.

i got in my car and hurried to the address. i saw the police cars around the house and 3 men in handcuffs.

tony, ondreaz and chase.

one of the police officers ran to me.

"she's terrified by us can you go take her" he said as i nodded and ran inside the house.

"where is she" i said as the pointed to a door.

i nodded and they left.

i slowly open the door to find bella sitting on the floor with her legs on her chest.

"dad" she said quietly as i could tell she was sobbing.

"bella" i ran and picked her up.

she's lighter than before.

i could tell she didn't eat cause her arms were literal bones.

i cried as she cried on my shoulder.

i went up the stairs still carrying bella who's head was on my shoulder.

i was surrounded by the police as bella was hugging me tighter everytime she sees someone.

"we will press charges against them and deal with them at court you and your daughter rest" on of the officers told me.

my mom comes running hugging both of us.

bella still didn't move.

my mom cried a bit and she drove us home.

i walked in and bella was behind me. the boys all stood up and surrounded us but bella kept hiding behind me legs.

always protecting her❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें