part 82

*the next day*

"goodmorning honey" whispered mattia to wake up bella.

bella slowly opened her eyes to se her dad holding a breakfast in bed kind of tray well it's now kind of a brunch since bella woke up late.

a smile spread on bellas face.

"good morning dad" she replied in a tired voice.

bella couldn't sleep well last night. she spent the night crying in her fathers arms who prayed and wished he can take her pain.

bella sat up and mattia placed the tray infront of her.

"scoot" mattia said to bella as he sat down next to her.

"how are you feeling" mattia asked.

"a little bit better since now ik you'll spoil me" she said leaning her head on his shoulder.

"wait... what" mattia said surprised.

"well since i was a kid whenever you felt bad for me you spoil me cause ydk what to do"

"that's not right"

"you'll see" bella giggled.

they talked abt stupid opinions had arguments on what can go with pizza and what can't.

the boys and mattia decided to take bella to her favorite amusement park when she was a kid.

everyone paired up and went on rides together, alejandro and roshaun went on the rides that could kill you, kairi and ale went to the indoor arcade and mattia and bella jumped around the place.

mattia decided to take bella to the ferris wheel.

when they reached the top mattia put his arm around bella as bella layed her head on him.

"will it get better dad?" bella asked.

"it will i promise you it will,  that person may not be the blessing in your life but they are a lesson. but trust me you'll get over it once you focus on yourself. stop putting people before you bella. you come first, then your family then to anyone important to you like bestfriend or just anyone. and ik you dont feel like yourself now but the pain will go away once you notice that it isn't your loss it's his. but honey listen to me you don't need someone in your life to help you through everything, well expect me ofcourse *chuckles* the only person you need is yourself because in life it's you, yes i will give you love and support, your uncles will give you love and support, nana will give you love and support, your whole family will do too. but at the end of the day it's you verses the world so don't let a single person treat you like trash and makes you feel like trash bother your journey in life because if someone really loves you they will do anything to protect you from getting hurt"

"aw dad now i'm crying" bella said hugging him.

"i love you lil one yk that right" mattia said quietly.

"and i will always love you dada"

"don't make me cry bella" mattia said making bella laugh as tears run down her cheeks.

*3 years later*

"2 hours away and one click for a call away okay" mattia said hugging bella saying his last goodbye to her before he left her dorm after helping her move in.

"i wish it was closer to home dad i take back what i said about leaving" bella said crying.

"baby it's going to be okay i promise you" mattia said.

"freshmen students make sure to gather at the administrators office to receive your schedules and meet some of your professors " said a female voice over the speaker around the halls.

"honey you have to go okay, just remember call me whenever you miss me i will always pick up the phone okay?"

bella nodded her head as she goes in for another hug.

"i love you dada" she said.

"i love you more lil one" mattia said kissing her forehead.

when mattia left.

not even 5 mins later.

bella calls him.

"hello?"

"dad, i miss you"

the end