part 49

NO ONES POV:

kairi smiled but then remembered.

"i'll come home..." he said with a sigh as bella smiles and clapped her hands.

"but..." kairis adds as bella was confused.

"but if you don't tell your dad about emma then no" kairi says as bellas face smile faded.

"emma?" mattia said confused.

"uncle kai no" bella says scared.

"if you don't tell him i will" kairi said.

"and also her 2 friends max and i think wait what's her name t... t tiffany?"

"taylor"

"ha taylor".

"wait wait who's emma taylor and max?" mattia said very confused.

"they are kids in-" kai go interrupted by bella "uncle kairi please no"

"kai tell me come on what?!" mattia said as bella understands that now she can't do anything to stop her uncle kairi so she stayed quiet and looks down as kairi explains to mattia about her 3 abusive bullies as tears filled her eyes.

"some of the bruises are from the-" kairi says as bella couldn't take it and ran out of her own room.

"bella!" she heard her dads voice from behind.

bella ran to the basement as fast as she could. she tried to open the doors but most were locked except one she quickly opened the door and found a room opened the door and immediately closed it after her.

she opened the lights revealing the room, that had a punching bag hanging with gloves on the floor. there was a shelf full of random stuff such as glass, wood, plates and a bunch of random stuff.

bella was scared, she never saw this room before. there were safety protection everywhere.

the good thing was this room was clean at the moment not filled with glass and broken plates on the floor.

bella walked in and picked up the gloves. they were huge for her little hands but she managed to put them on. she only put one on her left arm cause she couldn't put the other one with the glove on her left hand.

she punched the bag slowly, scared. the bag just moved back and forth slowly.

bella was kind of scared since she never saw anything like this before. bella took off the gloves and wanted to open the door but it was locked.

oh no

bella thought.

bella sat on the floor thinking and kept thinking till she knocked out sleeping on the floor.

MATTIA POV:

"no bro she can't be there" i said to kairi.

"we've been searching for her for an hour mattia no almost 2 hours" kairi reminded me.

i looked down and kept thinking of what bella would do.

"man shes in this house bella wouldn't even go out of the gate there are security remember" kairi said.

"yeah your right" i said going up to the room that i wished bella would never enter.

i pick up the keys and unlock the door hoping i find bella but i don't find her in that room.

opening the door slowly i see the lights opened and bella curled up in a ball sleeping on the floor with one glove in her hand.

"oh my god" i whispered to kairi.