part 12

a couple of weeks later

MATTIAS POV:

today we are taking of bellas cast. FINALLY. so i dressed her up while she was taking a nap on my bed.

when i finished getting her ready i went and changed. i carried her downstairs bath while she was still sleeping, i saw kai in the living room and i told him i'm leaving to the hospital he nodded and continued watching tv.

i put bella in her car seat and i went to the drivers seat to start the car. while i was driving bella woke up.

"dada" she says rubbing her eyes i can see her from the small mirror.

"yes baby"

"whel we go?" she asked quietly.

"doctor"

"no doctor no doctor scary" bella whined

"no honey we are taking off boo boo bella"

"oh... YAY!!" she yelled but not too loud. then she went back to sleep. bella gets dizzy in car rides so that's why.

when we arrived i woke her up and she signaled her hands for me to pick her up. i carried her by the hip as i enter the hospital.

bella buried her head in my neck meaning shes uncomfortable or scared.

time skip

NO ONES POV:

they are now in the doctors room and bella is laying on a hospital bed.

"hello mr polibio and hello isabella"

"hewo doctoll" bella giggles

"today we are taking off your cast!!"

"yay!!!!" bella says clapping her hands as the doctor let's out a chuckle.

"okay bella this is gonna hurt a little bit but please don't move okay?"

"hear that bella no moving or boo boo again"

"otay"

the doctor calls the nurse and she gets out the sharp
little thingy.

"dada come bella"

mattia gets up and sits next to bella as she holds his hand very hard and she closes her eyes.

"okay bella no moving"

bella nods with her eyes closed holding her fathers hand as tight as she can.

"all done, see nothing bad happened"

"yay!!!!!"

"but she has to wear this for about a week and try your best to not let her put pressure on her foot cause it will hurt since her bones are fragile" he says giving mattia a small box that has a wrap thing to put around bellas ankle "and here's a medicine for any pain"

"okay"

"oh and no walking for a couple of days"

"oh no" bella poutsand mattia chuckles.

"thank you," mattia says leaving the room.

"bye isabella" the doctor said waving as she waved back.

"fank you doctoll" she says as mattia leaves the room.

back home

once they arrived home mattia put the wrap thing on bellas foot and explained to the boys what the doctor said.

minutes later bella went to the kitchen quietly without any of the boys noticing cause they were too distracted by the soccer game.

all of a sudden they heard bella screamed as loud as she can...

——————————-
sorry guys i haven't posted and yesterday was my birthday but i've been feeling so unmotivated to anything so i'm sorry but i'm going to try my best to post more.