part 25

BELLAS POV:

i was at school with tommy and kylie. i was walking around the halls like usual going to my class until i noticed a big poster on one of the boards. i thought it was something for theatre but then i realized. the poster was green, theatres posters are mostly orange, this had a SOCCER ball on it. and i knew exactly what it was.

i asked the teachers abt this earlier this month and they told me that there will be tryouts for soccer this month. kylie and tommy were talking and i went to the poster. it said "sign you name" i saw abt 4 ppls name but i didn't write mine. i had to ask dad. ugh. i mean it's fine the poster will be here until wednesday and it's monday.

*time skip*

today dad picked me up from school. i pretended to walk alone not with tommy, my dad would kill him and me.

i entered the car and dad said "who's kylie talking to"

"oh, a boy in our class"

"mhm" he said turning his head to the steering wheel and drove off.

"um dad" i said nervously

"yeah"

"um- so there is soccer tryouts, can i sign my name?" i asked fastly

"boys or girls"

"both but they are both different teams like girls alone and boys alone"

we arrived home but dad didn't answer me.

when we got out of the car i whined "dad please" i kept whining until i stopped at the front door and he said "fine you can sign your name"

"WOOHOOO!" i yelled as soon as i walked into the house.

"what's upppp?!" said uncle kai

"i can *sings* FINALLYYYY SIGN. MY. NAMEEE"

dad started laughing and so did uncle kai

*time skip*

it was the soccer tryouts day. thursday.

i was fixing my ponytail until 3 girls from i'm guessing 7th grade came up to me. the one in the middle who i guess is the "leader" was blonde, the girl on her left is a black haired if that makes sense and the girl on her right was a brunette.

"hi" i said not knowing what to do.

the blonde girl had her hands on her waist chewing her gum loudly, i personally disliked gum so this was more disgusting, the black haired one was staring deeply in my soul and the brunette idk she seemed idk ok?

"she looks like someone i know hmm" said the black haired girl

"shush" said the blonde

"listen here kiddo see that hot boy over there" said the blonde pointing at the "schools troublemaker" who was currently sitting on the bleachers. his name was dylan, everyone saw him hot but he's ugly in my eyes.

"yeah?" i said

"well , i'm gonna win and i will get selected either you believe it or not"

"mhm" i said grabbing my water bottle from the bench and walk away. until i felt a hand on my shoulder grabbing me.

"your the isabella polibio?!" said the black haired shocked

"what is she like the princess or something" said the blonde chewing her gum loudly

"yeah? how do you know me"

"your dad" she said i remembered that my dad is famous so...

"ohhhhhh *chuckles* kinda forgot yk"

"what?!" said the blonde with a high pitched sound that kinda reminded me of emma.

"she's mattias daughter" said the black haired in a fast way like she was scared or something.

"wait, your dads kinda hot"

"thank you" i said polity trying to annoy her, which ofc worked.

"what's your names?" i asked

"this is jessica, that's khloe and i'm sarah" said the brunette

so the blonde was jessica
blackhaired was khloe
and the brunette is sarah

"cool, bye" i said

"tell your dad i said hi" said jessica biting her lower lip

"he will sure receive that a 13 year old has a huge crush on him" i said

"wait no no no" said jessica as i laughed

when my turn came i did good, really good that they were all so impressed.

"at it polibio" said the couch as he high-fived me and i giggled.

soccer tryouts were over and i was tired, dad picked me up from school

"how was tryouts"

"good i did amazing!" i said excited as my dad chuckles

"but i'm so tired" i said turning around to the window, soon falling asleep.

i wake up in the living room only 15 mins later as dad comes to me "bella go upstairs take a shower and change"

i nod and do what he told me to do. i was hungry but i wanted to sleep. my body was tired.

"dad can i have just a sandwich for dinner i want to sleeeeep"

"alright wait here"

minutes later dad handed me a sandwich as i ate on the couch drinking my orange juice. when i finished eating dinner i fell asleep watching a tv show with uncle ale.

a couple of mins later i felt someone carry me. it was uncle ale. "goodnight little one" he said as he kissed my forehead and i could hear his footsteps fade away.

i was now peacefully sleeping on my bed.
____________________________________

credits to hayaalrashood