Chapter 8

A circle of servants stood around waiting to see the joke, some of them brought a small fireplace and fox fur cloak for Lu Wenxiu and put it on for him, and pleasantly smiled while saying, "Second Young Master, it's a bit laborious to move 100 buckets of water to the kitchen. It's noon now, I'm afraid that he won't be able to finish moving it until the end of the night."

Lu Wenxiu became even smugger, "Then I'll give you until tomorrow when you're done moving you can leave with your fourth sister!"

Hearing this, the little girl beside him looked back at the thin layer of ice, her legs softened in fright and her lips grimaced to wail, but she was covered by one of the servants beside Lu Wenxiu.

Lu Wenxiu scolded, "No crying! It's noisy, what's the point of crying, you're a concubine daughter of the Ning Wangfu, don't you have any guts?"

The little girl turned pale and about to suffocate, only having time to cry out, "Mother, save-"

The sound stopped abruptly and Lu Wenxiu's servants carried her by her clothes so that half of her body dangled over the river.

Only then did Lu Wenxiu turn back, raising his eyebrows, teetering on his legs, and smiling at Lu Huan, "How was it? Anyway, aren't you strong, you showed up in front of the court examiner last time, and you're very powerful with a bow, I'm sure a hundred buckets of water for our third young master is also completely trivial."

Lu Huan stared at him coldly, a shadow under his dark eyes and a chilling expression of indifference.

Although Lu Huan didn't answer, Lu Wenxiu knew that he would definitely mention it, so Lu Wenxiu proudly leaned back and waited for a good show.

Sure enough, Lu Huan glanced at his younger sister and walked over to the one hundred buckets without a word.

A hundred buckets, each as thick as a man's body.

The buckets in Prince Ning's Mansion are not as big. This is a big bucket that Lu Wenxiu specially asked his servants to get. One is half the size of a water tank. Even the two servants could barely carry the bucket if it was filled with water.

For more than ten years, Prince Ning had hired teachers for Lu Wenxiu and Lu Yuan to teach them the Four Books, Five Classics, and Swordsmanship. However, it was unexpectedly stolen by Lu Huan, who climbed up the courtyard wall, and had it not been for the last court examiner, Lu Wenxiu didn't even know that Lu Huan had two skills.

He himself did not learn but was very jealous when he saw that Lu Huan could ride horses, shoot arrows and write articles, so he made things more and more difficult for him.

He knew that Lu Huan was strong enough to carry a bucket full of water, but he had to carry it to the kitchen with a few gritted teeth.

But a hundred trips back and forth continuously, he didn't believe that he couldn't tire Lu Huanout!

I'm afraid by the third trip, he'll be on his knees!

The crowd watched as Lu Huan stood next to the first bucket and waited for Lu Call to show a pained expression.

But...

But only saw Lu Huan pick up a bucket with one hand, as if he couldn't feel any weight at all, and lifted it up and down in his palm.

The crowd: ?

He frowned, and with his other hand he picked up another one straight away, still seeming to feel no weight.

The crowd: ? ?

He carried the left and right buckets steadily and turned around with a blank expression.