Chapter 46.1

At the archery range, the three people who were competing with the cub in archery jumped onto their horses.

Three horses were called out at the same time, circling the place in hurried steps, their hooves making a "da da" sound.

The sound of their hooves were like beating drums; Su Xi's attention was immediately drawn as she nervously looked in their direction.

The first to emerge among the three people was the third-grade senior commanding officer who had the leopard pattern embroidered on his black clothes. This person had a rugged body and eyes like hanging stars. Not only was his official rank the highest among the three archers, he also looked as if he was the most impressive.

Sending the most notable one out first proved that these three men were still somewhat alert towards the cub.

This person was reserved, only giving a glance at the cub's direction. Even with both of his legs pressed on the horse's abdomen, he jumped with a "he" sound and stood on the horse's back. Soon afterward, he stood relaxed on the horse's back, his figure firm and steady.

Su Xi outside the screen: ......

Did all ancient military officers use so much style just to shoot arrows?!

The third-grade senior commanding officer's horse dashed forward.

Meanwhile, while standing on the horse's back, narrowing one eye, he fixed his gaze at the bullseye a hundred meters away and drew back his bow.

The only thing that could be sensed was the "shu——" sound made by the sharp arrow as it shot through the air.

Unsurprisingly, it hit right in the middle of the target.

A few humble military officials, who had been gathered outside the archery range for some time, immediately cheered enthusiastically.

She had to say, to be able to ride on a fast horse while standing firmly on said horse's back, and still be able to shoot with great precision indeed took a lot of skill. Even if Su Xi was on the cub's side, she had to admit, this senior commanding officer was quite capable.

However, if he didn't have any skill, it would also be impossible for him to be a third-grade military officer in the army.

After the senior officer's arrow hit the center, he immediately turned his horse around, tilting his head to look at the cub.

The other two archers were also looking the cub's way; the mockery in their eyes was self-evident.

In this kind of circumstance, Su Xi had no way to help at all.

Under public scrutiny, she couldn't possibly drag the arrow to the target. If she did that, then perhaps the whole army would be witnessing a ghost with their own eyes; moreover, it would bring bad consequences for the cub.

She saw the cub casually pinching the horse's abdomen, allowing the snow white horse to gradually move forward, then drew his bow back——

Everyone held their breath watching this scene.

Su Xi was also sweating very much; her heart was close to jumping out from her throat.

When she saw the cub's calm gaze, his two black eyes serene, looking like he had a plan, only then did she slowly calm down.

But in the next second, when the arrow was shot from the cub's longbow, it was knocked down midair before it even reached 50 meters; there was just a "shu——" sound as it fell to the ground unsteadily.