Chapter 53

Although Lu Huan didn't know what the white bubbles were, she clearly only said one thing, yet there were so many bubbles. It was obvious that the black rectangle was what she said, so the oval white bubbles should be what she thought in her heart.

Lu Huan's eyebrows twitched in anger and amusement. He thought he was just imagining things, but he now knew why she always treated him like a child.

It turned out that he looked like a child with short hands, short feet, a small body and big head.

After seeing him as a child for a whole year, how could she not regard him as a cub?

Recalling her past behavior of patting his head, Lu Huan's expression got worse and worse the more he thought about it.

Gritting his teeth, he went to the table and dipped a long brush in ink. He went to the wall and stood with his back against it, then drew a line above his head with the brush.

He then took a long ruler, measured the horizontal line marked by himself and showed it to her on the other side of the curtain. He very solemnly said, "Xiao Xi, I am eight feet and two inches long. Didn't you know?"

Damn it, I never thought I'd always look like such a dwarf on her screen.

Su Xi was a little confused. She didn't know why the cub suddenly showed off his height. She very carefully calculated that one foot in Yan country seemed to be about 22.3 centimeters, so wasn't the cub 1.8 meters or so?

(T/N: Lu Huan is 5'9.)

...He's so young, why do children grow so tall? The eggs I got from the mall didn't contain hormones, right?!

However, it is true that because it has always been a cartoon style, except for the slight difference between fat and thin, the characters' height cannot be seen. So in her eyes, the cub has always been a small ball.

Now, after the game was forced to open the original painting, Su Xi found that the cub was indeed a handsome teenager with a tall body.

However, he is not so tall at the age of sixteen. Thinking of the hen that was about to lose its anus, Su Xi felt a little guilty, she coughed and said to the cub, "Cub, I know now."

(T/N: "hen that was about to lose its anus" Means that Lu Huan's about to lose his shit.)

Lu Huan saw that she was completely unaware of anything that appeared on the screen, the tip of his eyebrows couldn't help but twitch twice. He wanted to untie his clothes and show her that he really wasn't a cub!

But it was so rude that he naturally couldn't do it.

It's just that no matter what she thinks, he is very annoyed. In her eyes, he looks like he has a big head and a small body. If he walked a little faster, he would jump up. He looked so ugly that he didn't even want to see his face clearly.

Lu Huan was at a loss, he couldn't decide if he wanted to laugh or cry. Eventually, he clenched his teeth.

Rubbing his eyebrows, he said to Su Xi angrily, "... Don't call me cub. "

Su X, who thought that the cub was acting coquettish, smiled and said, "Ha-ha-ha, I know."

Lu Huan: "..."

In fact, the two have been able to communicate with "Yes" or "No" in the past, but now they obviously communicate more smoothly.

Lu Huan thought the white bubbles above Su Xi, which showed her inner thoughts, must have also revealed some of his inner thoughts to her.

An idea popped into Lu Huan's mind, making him flustered, but judging from Su Xi's reaction she probably didn't know about his dark thoughts of possessiveness, otherwise she wouldn't have treated him like she usually did.