Chapter 19

Su Xi's first reaction is of course to prefer the finely crafted silver hairpin. No girl will be able to resist beautiful jewelry! What's more, the silver hairpin has an antique style. The carved pattern is extremely exquisite, and the pattern of fragrant snow is only seen in ancient times. In modern times, it looks like an antique!

She forgot that it was a game for an instant, and she sat upright on the sofa excitedly, stretched out her finger to pick it out - trying to pick out the silver hairpin.

But obviously, this subconscious action is too silly. How could it be possible to extract things from the game?!

Su Xi, holding the phone, was resentful.

She didn't know if it was the original artist of the game who painted the silver hairpin so beautifully, but it is still strange that the gift from the cub is too soothing to the young girl's heart of this old mother.

She wants it, but she can't get it.

She checked before that there is no backpack system in the game interface, only a harvest bar. But obviously, this gift is not part of the harvest.

She wanted to put this gift in her backpack like other games, but she couldn't do it.

——So, how can this be taken away? !

Su Xi flicked the silver hairpin on the top of the table with her finger. Hearing the clear and sweet sound, her heart ached, but there was nothing she could do with this silver hairpin for now.

... But, even if she can't take it away, she can't leave this gift here and ignore it.

Otherwise, when the cub comes back and sees the gift intact, he will definitely be very disappointed, and will sit alone in the sunset just like last time, showing a sad expression...

Su Xi patted her thighs: There is still that!

Although she is a little reluctant, it can only be like this.

She pressed the screen with her finger and moved the silver hairpin. The silver hairpin was picked up from the top of the table, and was immediately illuminated by the light coming in from outside the window, making the silver look more beautiful in the moonlight.

Originally, Su Xi only intended to take away the silver hairpin, but her gaze fell on the exquisite man's belt on the top of the table——

Greed is probably human instinct.

She couldn't hold herself back and picked the belt up too. Then with the excitement of picking up the treasures, she switched the interface to the bamboo forest in the distance outside the Firewood house——

She plans to find a place to bury these two gifts first.

In this case, Cub will know she has accepted the gift.

After she bought a digging and filling action from the mall and redeeming it, Su Xi carefully put the two boxes on the hole, and then covered them with soil.

Although it's a pity, it can only be like this for the time being.

Su Xi looked at the gift that was buried by herself for a while, memorized some of the more characteristic bamboos around, and planned to wait until the Cub left the Ning Palace. When he changed to another map, she would dig it out and bring it with him. Go together.

Because she got this unexpected gift with in-game currency, Su Xi was so excited that she couldn't put down her mobile phone. She switched the interface to the house and continued to think of ways to make the bow and arrows the Cub needed.