Chapter 56.2

IRASAWP Chapter 56.2

……

Su Xi usually takes out her mobile phone and goes online as soon as she gets home from school, but since she accidentally bumped into Lu Huan's naked body last time, she has been more cautious when she goes back online. 

After she opened the game, she first covered her eyes, opened one eye quietly, revealing a slit first to see if the cub was taking a bath again, and seeing his clothes sitting in front of the desk, Su Xi only then breathed a sigh of relief and put down the hand covering her eyes. 

The feeling in her heart is strange... The cub has suddenly become a handsome boy who "can marry and have children at the age of seventeen", which means she can no longer be as shameless as she used to be. Didn't the ancients care a lot about their reputation and integrity? The cub must care very much, too. He will marry a wife in the future, and his innocence can not be tarnished by her.

Su Xi went over and said hello to the cub: "what are you writing?"

She looked at it and found that the cub was transcribing the military report, and the cub's handwriting was as beautiful as ever.

 Lu Huan was surprised by the way she just covered her eyes -- what happened to her? Are her eyes uncomfortable? But Lu Huan could not easily ask, so he had to stare at the curtain in front of her for a long time to make sure that there was nothing wrong with her eyes, and that she was as black and bright as ever, and only then he was relieved.

Lu Huan smiled at her and said, "Here you are. I think in a few months, the army stationed in the north will return victorious to the capital, and then..." 

Before Lu Huan finished speaking, he was interrupted by Su Xi. 

Su Xi suddenly pulled the interface up to his neck, and said in surprise, "Lu Huan, what's wrong with your neck?" 

Lu Huan found that she seemed to finally stop blurting out and calling him cub, and he didn't know if this was a good thing or a bad thing. He subconsciously pressed his neck, but the injury could not be hidden, so he understated: "Last night we went to rescue the hostages. I was slightly injured, but it was not serious." 

No big deal, my ass. This is the most serious injury Su Xi has ever seen since the beginning of the campaign! Su Xi was anxious and angry. He was anxious to see that his clothes were neatly dressed and his long hair was meticulously tied. Obviously, he had just taken a shower, why should he take a shower? It must be a serious injury, he doesn't want to let the blood soak through the robe and be discovered by her. Annoyed, she had already said that if he wanted to act, he would call her in advance, but as a result, he went to complete the task while she was asleep! 

Su Xi gritted his teeth and didn't speak, and hurriedly rummaged through the mall to find the 100% effective Jinchuang medicine. 

This golden drug Lu Huan can also be bought from the mall, but every time he sees her anxiously buying from the mall, Lu Huan has a feeling of being cared about. He likes this feeling very much, so he does not personally takes Jinchuang medicine, but uses her to buy it every day. 

He smiled and watched her choose the Jinchuang medicine, and spent a lot of money. 

As soon as Su Xi looked up, he saw that there was a smile on the corners of his eyes and brows, she couldn't help but said angrily: "Smile, my ass, stand over here!" 

Lu Huan: "..." He suddenly discovered the fierce side of Xiaoxi. 

Su Xi asked Lu Huan to draw the curtain tighter, and then came over. He refused to take off his clothes and let her see the injury, so she did it herself.