Chapter 36

Although Lu Huan didn't show it, he had been expecting the ghost to come to him again all day.

Then, when he saw that she finally came, no one else knew; only he knew.

He seemed to be carrying some joy in secret that he didn't want to share with anyone, and the corners of his lips curved slightly.

He suddenly thought of something and glanced at the servants behind him - the bluestone path was so narrow that the branches of plum trees stretched out on both sides, allowing only one person to pass through, so if she had followed him, she would have passed through the bodies of these servants.

Lu Huan had a feeling of possessiveness in his heart.

Suddenly, without any prior notice, he strode up, shaking off his subordinates for a distance long enough for her to walk.

The servants behind him:...Huh?

Why was the Third Young Master suddenly walking so fast?

The few servants behind him had been figuring out how to please him, but now that he had thrown them away, they immediately thought that the Third Young Master was dissatisfied with them for being too slow, and so, with sweat dripping down their foreheads, they trotted to catch up with him.

Lu Huan: "..."

What Su Xi saw outside the screen was that the cub had been happy for a while, staring at the pear petals in the palm of his hand, but then suddenly walked very fast with his short legs.

All of a sudden, he started to race with the servants behind him! And as if he had obsessive-compulsive disorder, he had to be at a certain distance from the subordinates behind him!

When he saw the next man catching up, he walked faster, with his steamed stuffed bun face looking discontented, until he completely shook off his subordinates.

...???

Su Xi was confused.

It wasn't Lu Huan's first time stepping into the Mei'an Court, but this was definitely the first time he had been so welcomed by all the servants and his grandmother.

In particular, some of the servants brought by Lu Wenxiu were standing outside the green-tiled main hall of the Zhu wall. When they saw him, they shivered all over and bent down, eager to bury their heads in the earth, as if they were afraid that he would take revenge for what had happened before.

The brothers; Lu Yu'an and Lu Wenxiu; one with a stick tied to his broken leg, and the other sick with tuberculosis due to the cold and diarrhea, felt very complicated when they saw this scene.

The old madam sat in the upper seat.

In front of the old madam, Lady Ning and Lu Yu'an could barely maintain their expressions.

But Lu Wenxiu could not contain his resentment at all! The expression on his face was unusually ugly, and he stared at Lu Huan with gritted teeth as he walked from the entrance to his seat.

He'd always been inadequate in learning arts, so he could lose to this bastard. But why did his eldest brother lose to him as well?!

He had found a genius doctor to treat the old madam, and was treated differently by her from then on!

And, not only that, but he had also picked up a bargain to win the top spot in the hunt?! The Snow Wolf King was also infected by the cold and was just hit by a blind cat, turning it into a dead mouse, right? If he had gone with his eldest brother, what would've been his share?!