Chapter 47.2

Chapter 47.2

This time, as soon as she went online, before she could see what notes the cub had left for her, a new main mission popped up on the screen.

[Please accept main task 9 (intermediate): Find the nun sweeping in the backyard and learn about the protagonist's background from her. ]

[Mission difficulty: 8 stars, 300 gold coins reward, 12 points reward. ]

When Su Xi saw the word "background" on the screen, she was suddenly inspired. Was it coming? Was it finally coming?! The origin of the cub?!

She opened up the system from the button in the upper right corner and saw that the profile portrait and information about the ninth prince in the system was still blank; but, obviously, because the number of points had reached 54, she was already more than halfway through, and the main tasks were gradually beginning to involve the background of the cub. Therefore, after completing the 9th main task, the information here should be able to be filled.

Su Xi was a little excited. From the beginning of playing this game to as of now, she had always been very curious about how the cub came to the Ning Estate. There had to be a very complicated story behind it.

This task seemed to be to find someone, which shouldn't be so difficult.

Su Xi couldn't wait to grab the cub and go to visit Evergreen(Spring) Park first.

However, she suddenly thought of another question: what if there was some sort of ugly plot behind the cub's background, which he simply could not accept---

Would the cub still want to know?

If Su Xi was only playing a game, of course, she would like to know the truth as soon as she could, but now that she no longer accompanied the cub as if she were only playing a game, she suddenly felt a little worried that after knowing the truth could make the cub unhappy.

Su Xi felt a little uneasy, but she held it back for a while and decided not to think about it.

After reading the note left by the cub on the table, she switched the screen to the official office to look for the cub, but after arriving, she only saw a few people discussing matters in the hall. Thinking that the cub might have already left the official office, she turned the screen to the market.

At this moment, the market was very lively: there were some lion dancers running to and fro in the market, with a lot of people surrounding them to watch, while others threw them coins.

Watching those lion dancers treading dangerously on the tip of the knife, Su Xi could not help holding her breath, watching them excitedly for a long time.

After a while, she saw that the other end of the street also seemed to be a little crowded and didn't know what was happening. She remembered that she was looking for the cub, so she moved the screen down the market and found the cub by recognizing his head in the sea of people.

She saw at a glance that the cub was making his way through the extraordinarily crowded area, furrowing his eyebrows as if he was in a hurry to get back.

The reason why this crowd was so full was because there was an embroidery bouquet toss off of a high building.

The one who was throwing the embroidery bouquet was the daughter of a wealthy businessman in the capital, who was taking advantage of the crowded Yulan Festival market to find a son-in-law.

Su Xi had never seen an embroidery bouquet toss, so she first went over, pulled on the cub's sleeve, and then looked excitedly at the veiled woman who was ready to throw the bouquet off of the tall building.