#30

| Allie |

I was flying down the stairs .

Trying not to wake up the whole house.

We met like four hours ago and he was here! In the middle of the night! Alright, I was exaggerating , it was 1 AM.

It all started with a a text.

We were texting when all of sudden:

I'm right in front of your house

I thought he was joking but then he send a picture of my house!

And hence now I was rushing to the front door.

Strangely, I wasn't scared of my parents if they woke up . Instead I was excited, exhilarated, flushed, a little heated because the love of my life was standing right outside the door.

My hand on the doorknob, I stopped .

I didn't even run and yet I was breathless.

Calm down. .

Don't be stupid. .

But I wanted to be stupid and reckless and careless .

Taking a breath and reminding myself to be sophisticated , I opened the door all the way.

I was so not ready for this.

Him s standing on the doormat, looking expectingly at the door.

I thought he would be there leaning by his car but oh my God ; he was standing right there! In front of my face!

A black hoodie covered this head , his hands jammed in his pants pocket , and the second he saw me. .he shrugged off the hood from his head . .

Wet.

He looked wet from a recently taken shower. A waft of his favorite cologne filled my head and I took a deep breath because his scent was so addicting.

"Beautiful, can you let in first? You can stare at me all you want then." He smiled at the shock on my face .

Because yes why was I standing in his way? Glued to the door?

"Y-yeah! Come in. ." I said so fast I wasn't sure he got what I said. I shifted to the side and he came in. His arm brushing mine giving me goosebumps.

I was confused! I was acting like a bumbling idiot .

Shutting the door and turning around-his hand caught my wrist, his long fingers wrapping around as he started to move . A surprised me following him.

He was going with confident strides and then I remembered he knew where my room was. It wasn't his first time.

He break in alot.

It felt like I was in his house and he was leading me on.

But I loved that he was leading and I was following right behind him.

Just as we reached my room, he opened up the door and the both of us stepped inside .

I didn't know about him but suddenly my emotions went haywire. My mind went hazy . .

Overdrive.

It was in overdrive.

Turning around, his eyes fell on me and with a roughish smile he leaned against the door, outstretching his hand.

Without thinking for a second I placed my hand in his and he pulled me in. .so gently i didn't even feel the pull.

I had a small smile on my face , one palm flat on his hard chest and other hand enveloped in his large hand.