#10

He was back at cafe crunch.

Dropping her off at her place was more entertaining then he thought. She had yelled , shrieked at him .

Hell, he loved her even more than the previous day.

He knew he shouldn't push his luck further ,  because he could see she was worried . The way she kept glancing at the time. . .

Dennis smiled, wanting to relive yesterday night again and again.

×××××××××××××××

He was smiling.

Rita saw him smiling at nothing particular as if he was replaying a scene in his head over and over again.

"You want his ass?" Rosette asked , wiping the counter .

Rita shook her head, causing Rosette to give her a sly look.

"I don't want that. I want him. All of him." She whispered not to Rosette but to herself.

He was waiting for his black coffee. Rita was admiring the way his hair curled at the back of his head, his T-shirt snug on the right places, the jeans outlining his muscled thighs.

Delicious. .

He looked like a snack ready to be served and devoured.

The small smile on her face faded a bit when her mind presented thaat girl's image, immediately watering down her feelings.

Hear heart felt heavy. .

Yesterday night she was there. . She couldn't hear what they were saying to each other but she him getting near to her , saw monochromatic Jared bringing Coffee . .

And then he drove off. .

Which was strange.... If they were lovers, why didn't they went inside?

"The order is ready." Rosette said in a singing voice.

Rita nodded, this time she will introduce herself. This time she will not quack like a duck and waddle away. .

No, this time it's going to be different.

×××××××××××××

With a new found confidence, she started to walk towards him. . her hair flying in every direction. The pink lipstick she applied was making her green eyes stand out.

Few heads turned in her direction , hoping she would serve them.

But the one she was hoping for didn't even glance.

Her confidence slipped  a little.

Suddenly she felt unsure. .

But there was no time to think because she reaches him. She was standing right beside him, coffee in her hand.

Again, he was busy on his phone.

"Your order." She said gently, as she placed the order on the table.

He nodded absent mindedly.

Awkward. .

She was feeling so awkward and out of place, she wrung her hands together.

Do it! You can't run away now!

Dennis put the phone on the table and then he reached out for the coffee but he stiffened a little as if noticing her presence .