#27

Meet me at the boy's bathroom.

Oh my Anna Wintour!

She touched her forehead . Just the thought of boy's bathroom was enough to send her to the emergency room on a ventilator, trying to breath.

The odor, the wet floor, the horror!

"I can't believe this! I didn't wear Gucci for a stinky bathroom!" She fumed, glancing around.

She was right in the corridor, people were hurrying towards their classes while she was stuck here because of him.

Why can't he pick the call like a normal person?

"I love your outfit!"

A black girl gushed on her outfit, admiration clear in her eyes, the red bow in her hair matching her sneakers.

Oh first compliment of the day. .

A 1000 watt smile appeared on her face.

"Thank you , sweetie. Love the bow in your hair. " Gloria grinned seeing the girl blush in disbelief as involuntarily she touched her hair.

A compliment for a compliment. .

That's how it worked.

The golden Gucci belt she was wearing around her waist was stealing the show, showcasing her thin waist and don't even make her start on the peep toe louboutins.

Fresh off the runway!

She got her iPhone out from her bag and put it on speaker .

"Siri, please dial Dennis."

Dialing Dennis Now

The mechanical voice of Siri answered and the phone was put to dialing .

Nope.

He didn't pick it up.

Furious, she swiped towards the voice message option.

And put her manicured thumb on record.

"You're a black spot on the word friends!" She send him the scathing voice message.

God have mercy on me!

She begged. She didn't deserve this. Her outfit didn't deserve this disrespect! The gods of Gucci will curse down on her, blazing her in their wrath.

"Forgive me , God. I was forced to put up to this." She whispered looking upwards to the ceiling.

It was time. .

××××××××××××××××××××

She peaked into the bathroom, opening the door just a little with her toe because God help her! She didn't want to see . .things dangling out of pants! Just the thought of it was enough to imagine herself in the emergency room. Again.

The area was fairly empty. .

She sighed in relief,putting a hand on her heart, opening the door wide.

The disgusting pale sinks had no one bend upon them . .or worse dangling out of the boxes. .no hormonal creature lurking around.

Just as she was about to enter, a rowdy commotion caught her ear and she turned around-

Horror dawned on her face as she saw the football team coming towards- where she was !

To the Loo!

She glanced wildly at the empty area , one heel clad foot inside .

The laughing riot was getting near.