#6

| Allie |

"What's up with you?" Mia complained. "You look like someone lit your ass on fire!"

"Lit on fire and left to die."

Her eyes  widened behind her glasses over me agreeing with her. I never agree with her.

"Are you pmsing?" She whispered.

Mrs Johnson gave her the stink eye and that shut her up. She was the most severe and strict teacher of my school.

She resembled the most with Professor McGonagall.

You can never find anything out of place in her class.

Mia nudged me with her elbow, seeking an answer.

Sighing, I shook my head at her and mouthed "I'm fine."

Of course , she didn't believe me but she didn't ask any further questions.

That's why I befriended her.

Both of us glanced back at Mrs Johnson explaining prepositions.

Out of nowhere, an image landed in front of me.

Him standing with that stripper.

Him whispering in her ear.

Him making her laugh.

Mrs Johnson transformed into her, flimsy skirt, sky high heels. Claw like nails.

I should really stop obsessing over her. I lay awake the whole night, conjuring up every scenario that must have taken place.

The door swung open and I nearly rolled my eyes.

Think of the devil and he shall appear. .

Heads turned his away, excited chatter broke out among girls. Even Mia looked at me as if she was expecting me to greet him or show him off to girls that he was after me.

Mia treated him as some kind of shiny trophy , a prized possession .

Typical Mia.

Did I mention she binge watched those cringe worthy Korean dramas? Yup, that's where her imaginations come from.

Hence , her wanting me to tango with the devil was natural.

Mia like.

In he walked, his head low, earphones stuck in his ear , keys in one hand. .

Wet hair indicated shower.

A dark part of me questioned whether he showered alone or—

"I love his sweater!." Mia got breathless.

A black turtleneck sweater that could only look that good on him, because it brought out his broad shoulders and his onyx eyes.

"Ahmm." Mrs Johnson cleared her throat, breaking everyone's trance.

Dennis kept going.

"Mr Anderson, I'm not talking to the wall." She raised her raspy voice and I think Dennis heard her because he stopped in his track and turned around .

"Sorry Mrs Johnson. Didn't hear you." He said, earphones dangling in his fingers.

Mrs Johnson pursed her lips .

I knew she was thinking whether to leave him unscathed or pounce?

Then she nodded .

"Get seated, boy. I don't want commotion in my class." She said sternly.