#24

Sh did a little dance in her tiny kitchen.

Pumping the spoon in the air, shaking her hips left and right.

The coffee boiling in the pot.

He was sitting in her bedroom, on the couch she had stolen from her whore of a mother.

If she could dance till she died, she would have done that. This had to be the best day of her life! The best gift from God! The heavens had open doors for her!

It's golden light zooming in on her!

The first thing she had done was fly to the bathroom, change in her hottest shorts and a tank top with spaghetti straps, add some blush to her cheeks and lips .

And now here she was! Preparing coffee for the man of her dreams!

She leaned against the shelf, a beautiful smile on her face. . how would he react when he see her like this? She knew she had a killer bod, that's what everyone told her .

No guy had ever resisted her in shorts!

Also Why did he say to yes to her coffee if he didn't want to take her to bed? To get in action? May be brown eyes was boring in bed. .She had enough experience to know what a cup of innocent coffee can lead up to.

For an added touch, she pushed her most prized assets up. More noticeable than ever.

Dennis , you wouldn't know what hit you up tonight. ., She grinned slyly.

The whistling of the pot got her out of thoughts and eagerly she turned off the flame and got her very own cup, filling it up to the brim.

At least he will have his coffee in her cup.

Placing it on a small tray. . because presentation was everything like how she looked presentable . .

Seductively presentable, she mused.

Taking the tray, she started for her bedroom , her hips swaying . .her heart thudding so loud her hands trembled. .

An experienced person like her was getting so panicked, like a virgin!

Tonight she will have a piece of him, taking a part of him.

Tonight she was going to have him.

×××××××××××××××××

Opening the rickety door , she stepped inside her bedroom . .her nerves on fire. The need to have him overwhelming her for an instant.

Wait for the moment, don't rush it. .her heart whispered and she nodded, her flaring desire dimming down a little.

Instantly, her eyes found him.

He was sitting on her velvety red couch, his arm on the back of it while his other hand placed on his thigh. His jacket laid carelessly on his lap He looked so relaxed and so attractive. .

A beautiful Roman statue. .

Or a dark gargoyle. .

She had no idea which to choose. .

"Hey." That's all she could say to get his eyes on her and the second he lifted his eyes to her, her veins tightened in her body. Igniting desire.

"Nice couch." He said , glancing at her couch that seemed a little too small for his size. His long legs were stretched out on the floor.

Embarrassed, she tried to hide it by a chuckle , still standing by the door. . giving him full view of her body.

"Yeah it belongs to my mom." She grinned .