23

"Stop complaining, you're in my team now and then

"Stop complaining, you're in my team now and then...."
"Then we're even blah blah blah", Zlatina cut off Klaus' words as they walked through the empty hallways of Mystic Falls' Highschool. The hybrid next to her chuckled, knowing the girl had no other possibility but to help him reach his goals now. And he'd surely reach them soon.

As a familiar brunette walked around a corner and ran directly into the Bulgarian, the blonde man smirked while the girl next to him crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "There's my girl", the Mikaelson spoke with his British accent, leading Elena to widen her eyes. "Klaus", she whispered shocked before she quickly tried to run away.

"My team", Niklaus reminded the female vampire next to him, who sighed but used her supernatural speed to block the Gilbert's way. Fear was written in her eyes as she looked up at Zlatina, who on the other hand had a bored expression on her face.

"You're supposed to be dead", the hybrid, who stood next to the Bulgarian by now said, this time anger was to be heard in his dark voice. "What are we gonna do about that?"

The man started to drag Elena along with him and the other Petrova followed them. "You've put a large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing."

"Lower the speed, Nik, would you? Besides as a gorgeous woman once said, dear dvoınik, just keep breathing and breathing", Zlatina commented, trying to catch up with the two who walked, thanks to the dirty blonde, really fast.

"If you're gonna kill me, do it", Elena said to Klaus, only to catch herself a groan from the other brunette with them. "That was my exact reaction when Onedirection split up."

The hybrid sent a side look to the girl that just spoke but decided to ignore her. "Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer", he replied to the doppelganger while he pushed her into the gym.

"Wow I knew you're cruel but forcing her to do sports? That's disgusting", the Bulgarian commented, which leaded the blue eyed man to glare deathly at her. "Bleachers. Now", he growled, making the addressed girl sigh. "Aye Aye, sir", she answered while saluting before she made her way over to the bleachers, not without swinging her hips teasingly and checking out the Highschool boys.

Actually, many students were in the gym since there was a prank night. However, Klaus interrupted it. "Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank Night is over. Head on home." Disappointed, most of them stood up and left the room but two of them caught the Mikaelson's eye. "You two", he spoke, talking to a brown haired boy and a pretty brunette, who watched him confused as he sweared he'd remember them.

While they continued to ask Klaus who he was, Zlatina build up eye contact with a cute teenage boy who immediately decided to try his luck and talk to her. "Sitting there all alone?", he greeted her, a friendly smile on his lips while he scanned her. It distracted the hybrid from his conversation. Although he tried to focus on it, his eyes always kept on wandering back to the Petrova on the bleachers.