16

"That's disgusting", Zlatina muttered, imagining all the things her sister told her about Stefan being friends with Klaus in Chicago

"That's disgusting", Zlatina muttered, imagining all the things her sister told her about Stefan being friends with Klaus in Chicago. Still it was actually the hybrid himself, who leaded her to leave such a comment as she just did. The man kept on answering the Salvatore's questions and the young vampire had enough to not only bore but annoy the woman with them. Nik was just busy filling the other man in about the passionate love Stefan shared with Rebekah, which the Salvatore couldn't even remember.
Except for undaggering her friend, the Petrova found herself thinking about another task she'd have to complete: finding out why the hybrid made his earlier buddy forget everything they experienced together.

A big smirk crossed the Bulgarian's lips as she pulled out the silver dagger from the heart of the woman that laid in a beautiful coffin, grey veins all over her perfect skin.

"I don't recognise her", Stefan commented, scanning the blonde girl up and down. It made Zlatina somehow sad, although she didn't show on the outside, her face still directed towards the sleeping Rebekah. The female original would surely be disappointed, after all she shared a big passion with the Salvatore, no matter how bad Katerina talked about their love. Her sister was as jealous as always when it came to Stefan, the man who never gave her his actual attention, and the older Petrova sister knew. By herself, she imagined the love both of her friends shared as the adventurous kind, the one that could never be separated. The one she used to experience with Niklaus and somehow still did. But like shatters of glass, Rebekah's and Stefan's love actually had been separated due to one of them losing his memories. And although Stefan was the one who lost the memories, Zlatina could bring up pity for Rebekah only, after all she was the only one who kept their passionate moments in her mind without having someone by her side to remember with.

"Don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper's worse than mine", Klaus replied to the Salvatore's earlier statement, leading the Bulagarian beauty to focus again. She eyed the British blonde behind her, hiding a knowing grin. "I can only agree", she said as the hybrid's eyes met hers.

Rebekah didn't wake up after a few minutes, much to Zlatina's dismiss

Rebekah didn't wake up after a few minutes, much to Zlatina's dismiss. She was bored of the stories about the two men with her, the ones she already heard from her sister, even if the Mikaelson didn't know. When he wanted to fill both of the people travelling with him in, by visiting the Salvatore's old apartment, the Petrova denied to come with them with the excuse to wait until Rebekah woke up. Suspicious the 1000 years old watched her, nevertheless he agreed and left with the young vampire.