"I knew it", Zlatina repeated her words many times now, a big smile resting on her lips

"I knew it", Zlatina repeated her words many times now, a big smile resting on her lips. The girl wore a short skirt combined with white boots that matched her white pullover and the beige jacket. Her body leaned against a handsome man, who wore a suit. Elijah watched the girl next to him amused, then his eyes met his brother again, who just got dressed. The three of them were in the woods. After all Klaus managed it to break his curse and was a hybrid now. He stayed a wolf for two days while his sibling and the Bulgarian waited for him to change into his own body. After the ritual, where the original didn't handle to kill the hybrid, Elijah picked up Zlatina and took her with them.

"Now what was it again?", Klaus asked teasing, speaking of the deal he made with the other man. The original let his brother live because he promised to hand their family over, but the brunette knew that the older one didn't kill the dirty blonde because he was his brother. "Oh yeah wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family." Elijah picked up Klaus' jacket that laid on the floor, sending an amused glance to the Petrova who rolled her eyes because she couldn't lean against him anymore.
"You gave me your word, Niklaus."

Zlatina took their family moment as a chance to text Damon and ask if Elena made it but just in that moment, she got a text from Stefan that reminded her of the werewolf bite and asked her for help. The girl sighed and look up, only to see both men stare at her. "What?", she snapped, leading the Mikaelsons to chuckle amused. Klaus started walking so the brunette linked her arm with Elijah's and began to follow. With her free hand she answered Stefan.

Meet me at Alaric's

"As much as I enjoy walking with you two, just like in the old times, why am I here?", Zlatina asked after the three nearly reached Alaric's apartment where Katherine was still trapped in

"As much as I enjoy walking with you two, just like in the old times, why am I here?", Zlatina asked after the three nearly reached Alaric's apartment where Katherine was still trapped in. "Because my friend is dying", she added, so the brothers watched her pitying. Since 1492 they cared about her and it would probably never change. "I'm sorry", Elijah said. "That won't save him. You", she started, pointing with her manicured nail at Klaus, who just opened the door to the building. "Why should I help you save a man that's closer to you than I am?", he asked with a devilish smile, making the Petrova punch him against his shoulder. "Because you love me", she sang. And although it was a joke, everyone of them knew she was right.

"Klaus You're back", Katherine greeted as the three entered the apartment. "Sestra", Zlatina said with a smirk, which was returned by her beloved sister. "How's the life of Piper Chapman?" The older one earned a glare from her sibling, who dragged Stefan towards them. "Look who decided to come for a visit." The older brunette grinned at the Salvatore who watched her walk in front of the two dangerous men. "Good to see you here, bunny."

The youngest vampire furrowed his eyebrows at the nickname while Klaus watched Zlatina confused. "You knew he'd come?" The girl ignored the question and walked to the fridge. "Anything eatable here? I'm starving." The girl grabbed chocolate out of the fridge and raised an eyebrow. "Who puts chocolate into a fridge?", she thought out loud and sat down on the couch, smirking.

"Story time. My friend got bitten by this handsome werewolf boy, Thomas, and he's gonna die as I mentioned before", Zlatina explained, earning a nod from the Salvatore who wanted to save his brother. "It's Tyler", he corrected but the brunette only took another bite of the chocolate.

"It's gonna have to wait. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention", Klaus replied, leading the Bulgarian to glare deathly at him which he quit with a simple smirk. When he passed her to get something, she quickly hit his arm. "You understand how important family is or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own", Elijah told Stefan. Meanwhile the hybrid stood behind him again. "And so I shall", he muttered. Then he drove a silver dagger through his brother's heart. The original screamed in pain and watched his brother shocked, then his gaze fell to the brunette on the couch that bit her lip nervous. "You should have seen this coming", she mumbled, pity in her voice while Elijah's body fell lifeless to the floor.

"Now that Loki killed Thor, can we go back to what's truly important: me?", Zlatina asked and Klaus pressed Stefan against a wall. "Now, what am I gonna do with you?" The man grabbed a stake and stabbed it into the younger vampire's stomach, leading him to groan in pain. "Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead." The Salvatore grunted so the older Petrova stepped closer, making the hybrid look at her. He admired her beauty as always and melted when his eyes met hers. "Listen", she started, "this", she bit into her chocolate, "happened to my best friend and he's no chocolate but a vampire, one that was bitten by a werewolf." Pain was to be seen in her big hazel eyes that touched Klaus' heart, even though she obviously tried to hide it. But the hybrid could read her, he always could and he was the only one she acted different to so he couldn't help but felt bad for the beautiful girl that did something absolutely wrong with him. "Please help us."

Later Zlatina sat on the couch, swinging her legs bored as she watched Klaus telling Stefan something about his past as a ripper

Later Zlatina sat on the couch, swinging her legs bored as she watched Klaus telling Stefan something about his past as a ripper. He called the Salvatore useless since he wasn't like that anymore. "Zlatina, love. Come here", he told her out of sudden, leading the brunette to sigh. "Just give  me the cure, Nik", she replied annoyed, earning a worried look from her sister. The hybrid intertwined his fingers with the older Petrova, giving both of them a warm and comfortable feeling. It was just like back in 1492. Except for the nasty werewolf bite that was to be seen on the girl's neck after the Mikaelson pulled her closer and bit into her soft skin. Katerina shouted and sped towards her sibling, who took a step back , but then smirked, which surprised not only Klaus but her sister and Stefan.

"So you have a cure", she said while a small chuckle left her mouth. The hybrid grinned amused. "What makes you think that?", he asked flirting, earning a seductive wink from the older Petrova. "You wouldn't let me die", she replied. The dirty blonde put his hand on the back of Zlatina's head to pull her closer, admiring the feeling of her soft hair. He ignored it and bit into his wrist. "Drink this, love", he demanded so the girl put her mouth on his wrist and started to drink his blood. Quickly her bite healed. Impressed the girl touched her neck, not feeling any sign of the wound.

"You want your cure? There it is." Klaus wiped away the blood on his mouth as Stefan watched him. "Your blood is the cure", he realised and the hybrid grinned widely. "Gotta love Mother Nature."