12

"I'm going to kill his girlfriend", Stefan shared his idea, planning to keep Damon away

"I'm going to kill his girlfriend", Stefan shared his idea, planning to keep Damon away. It seemed like the best choice for him to finally get rid of his brother, and to protect the ones he loved, including the raven haired Salvatore. Zlatina raised an eyebrow at the vampire next to her. She liked Damon and didn't want to get her friend hurt. Yet she sat in a car with Stefan right now, who seemed very convinced. However she faked a grin and put a hand on the Salvatore's leg, who drove the car. "Sounds great", she lied while the younger vampire kept his eyes on the road. "What are you trying to do?", he asked serious, noticing the game she played. Therefore the brunette smirked even more.
The two were still far away from Mysticfalls by now.

"I could be sorry, Stefan, but when I asked you to have a stop at Mc Donald's yesterday, you ignored me", the Bulgarian replied, sadness in her eyes as she remembered the burgers she could've been eaten. "But I guess it's your fault then", the girl added, seconds before she snapped Stefan's neck.

The Petrova grabbed the steering wheel to keep the car on the road, then she managed it to open the door where they male vampire sat, only to push him out of the car. A short noise was to be heard as his lifeless body touched the street, but Zlatina didn't care. Legs first, she climbed on the driver seat, closed the door and turned the car and sped away.

Zlatina stepped out of the car as soon as she reached a place near to the bar Klaus was in

Zlatina stepped out of the car as soon as she reached a place near to the bar Klaus was in. The pretty girl grabbed the wig on her head an threw it into a nearby dustbin, letting her brown hair fall down her shoulders. "Took you long", a familiar voice commented, leading the Bulgarian to smirk widely. She looked up to see her sister, who grinned even more.

"I needed to get rid off Stefan first", the older sibling explained, eyes on her nails, which she checked carefully. "Doesn't matter now. We have to bring you as far away as possible from Klaus now", Katerina said convinced, ready to grab her sister's hand, yet the older one shook her head. "No Sestra. Nik won't hurt me, neither is he going to hurt you as long as I stay with him", she argued, earning an agreeing sigh from her sibling. Katherine's priority was to stay alive, and Zlatina's plan seemed to be her best chance. "Back then he didn't care either", she reminded, talking about their life in the 15th century, when the Mikaelson wanted to sacrifice Katerina. "That's because Niklaus had two goals in life. He only managed it to reach one", the older sister explained with a mischievous smile on her face. "First one was to break his curse", the younger Petrova realised, eying her sister amused, before she added her final thought. "Second one is you."

The two brunettes smirked at each other, knowing that they possibly could be forgiven. "I have to go back now", Zlatina exclaimed, playing with the car keys in her hand. She didn't care about Stefan now, she just hoped he wouldn't hurt Damon. The older Bulgarian winked at her sibling before she turned to go, yet Katerina's voice stopped her. "Is history repeating in detail? Do you feel the same?", she asked.
Without turning around Zlatina sighed, her expression completely serious. The truth was, she never stopped loving Niklaus Mikaelson, even though he did those horrible thing to her family.
"Maybe."

Zlatina walked back into the bar, her heels clicking on the floor

Zlatina walked back into the bar, her heels clicking on the floor. She kept her eyes on Ray who still laid on the Billard table, sweating heavily. He seemed to go through a harsh pain. "Nice to see you came back, love", Klaus commented as soon as he saw the girl, standing next to the hurt werewolf. "I believe Stefan is coming soon", the hybrid added, earning a big smile from the brunette, who showed the man in front of her her hands, revealing a bag of food in them. "The guy at McDonald's told me I could pay with Salvatore blood instead", she replied, then grabbed a cheeseburger out of the bag.

Niklaus raised an eyebrow at the brunette, who noticed his looks, only to shrug her shoulders. "No need to look at me like that, I'm not a monster. Brought you this", the Bulgarian defended herself, putting her hand inside the bag again, only to pull out some chicken nuggets. She pressed her lips together. "Those are mine", she muttered confused, then grabbed a chicken burger. "Also mine", she whispered, concentrating on grabbing the right food. "Here you go!", she finally said smiling, a Big Mac in her hand.

Klaus took it with a weird expression, while Zlatina was busy eating.
The hybrid ignored her, although he had to hide a laugher . "Okay, it's a three step process, Ray. This is step one. I want you to drink from my wrist", he informed Ray, who coughed and widened his eyes, hurt by his wounds. "I already told you where to find the pack. What more do you want from me?", he asked exhausted, meanwhile the Petrova hold back a laugher, amused by the situation. "He wants you to tell him where you keep the little red riding hood", she commented smirking.

"Have you been listening to a word I've been saying, Ray?", Klaus rolled his eyes, "I have great plans for you." Suddenly he used the knife which laid on the table to cut his wrist, just to feed his blood to Ray, who watched it in disgust.

Zlatina could hear the sound of someone getting near the bar, with the help of her vampire hearing so she sent an excusing look to the Mikaelson. "What?", he asked, after all he didn't know what happened. Moments later Stefan walked in, looking really angry. He shot daggers at the Petrova with his eyes, also noticed by the hybrid who raised an eyebrow. "I had to walk 8 miles", the Salvatore pressed out, breathing dramatically.
The Bulgarian sent him an innocent smile. "Chicken nugget?", she offered.