21

"She's the doppelganger

"She's the doppelganger. She's supposed to be dead, and that's why Klaus can't make hybrid's, isn't it?", Gloria laughed bitterly while Stefan grunted, lying on a table with vervain burning his skin. The witch's spell kept him from moving as it seemed to make the pain even worse. The white haired woman found out about his secret which included Elena Gilbert being alive, still he had managed it to find out about the old lady's secret, too. She wanted the necklace and nothing more, her interest in Klaus' problem was staged well.

"Well you know, I've watched them all, from Hostel to Saw, you know, but this creeps even me out", a new voice commented, though it was a familiar and sarcastic one.
"Agree, this is creepy", another voice added, which belonged to no other but Katerina Petrova. She nodded at her sister, who was the first one to talk. Zlatina grabbed Gloria's neck in seconds before she grabbed a hairpin from her hair and stabbed it through the witch's carotid artery.

The younger Petrova on the other hand smiled at the Salvatore on the desk. "Maybe you do need our help after all."

With the witch's death, the male vampire was able to move again, so he sat up and breathed heavily, his eyes on the two brunettes in front of him.
Disgusted, Zlatina touched the dead body's head with her shoe. "Do you think it's possible that we only assume her as dead but she actually isn't? Like with the crazy witches in hocus pocus?"

Without expecting an answer, the older female looked around, facing the messed up bar. Then she turned to Stefan. "You know, surely he was the one who turned you from the mysterious Angel in a leather jacket to the dark , not to be trusted Angel without a soul, but I'm sure Nik will kill you", she commented before she walked away, her high heels clicking on the floor.

"Hey, you're not helping to clean up?", Katherine yelled, knowing that they'd all be in danger if Klaus would find out about their secrets and them killing his witch. "Please, sestra, I just got a manicure, but you do your job, Argus Filch."

With that, Zlatina left the other vampires behind, earning a well confused look from the Salvatore. "Mysterious Angel to dark Angel?", he asked more to himself, not understanding a word the girl had mumbled, but his question was answered with a groan from the brunette next to him.

"Oh come on, Stefan, did you never watch Buffy?"