3

"Sestra?" Zlatina's loud voice shouted for her sister in her native language as she stopped in front of the apartment where Alaric Saltzman lived

"Sestra?" Zlatina's loud voice shouted for her sister in her native language as she stopped in front of the apartment where Alaric Saltzman lived. The Bulgarian wasn't stupid after all she ran her whole life, even earning a legend status. No one managed it to hide from the original as long as she and her sibling did. That's why she took care of everything and learned that Klaus changed into the body of the town's history teacher. One of his favourite ruses. The Salvatores informed the girl and also mentioned that he was on the 60's decade dance where Matt invited her to, so she wouldn't meet him yet.

"Sestra!", Zlatina tried again. She kicked the door open and saw her sister on a chair, a knife in her hand while her legs bled badly. "Zlatina?", Katherine asked surprised. The sisters smiled at each other but the older one of them didn't come in, knowing that an invisible barrier would stop her. "You weren't invited in", Katherine muttered. Zlatina knew that her sibling was afraid to die, but the girl also was sure that Klaus wouldn't kill her. She'd never tell Katherine but she was convinced that the original would  let her suffer first, at least twice as long as she ran from him. And then kill her.

"After 500 years", the older one teased while she crossed her arms and leaned against the doorframe, smirking at her younger sibling. "How did you find me?" "Damon", Zlatina explained. Katherine watched her impressed, then she grinned. "You were talking to my favourite brothers." Zlatina nodded smirking. "You said the exact same thing to me about Klaus and Elijah long ago."

The younger sister rolled her eyes. "Are you here to save me or what?", she snapped, leading her sibling to cross her arms amused. "I am, that's why I'll get you vervain but I wanted to make sure you're here first. I may trust Damon but Stefan changed since I last met him", she said and Katherine nodded agreeing, meanwhile she rolled her eyes annoyed. "He's obsessed with the newest doppelganger." Quickly the girl widened her eyes after she realised why her sister didn't bring vervain with her right now. She wasn't in a hurry. "And you're helping them to protect her", she breathed out, earning a devilish chuckle from her sister. "I am", she confirmed before she sped off with the help of her vampire speed, sending a last wink to the doppelganger.

"Where is he going?", Katherine asked after she finished making coffee, which she handed to Klaus who was still  in Alaric's body

"Where is he going?", Katherine asked after she finished making coffee, which she handed to Klaus who was still  in Alaric's body. He came back after the dance, without a clue of his prisoner's visitor. Actually the Petrova doppelganger was pretty worried about her sister but she didn't want Klaus to know that the girl was in town. "To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hairdo", the man explained smiling. He walked pass the brunette into the kitchen. "Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?", the female vampire spoke up again. The older one breathed out, his gaze on the cup in his hands. "Well, the full moon is almost upon us. I've killed the witch, I have the moonstone and the doppelganger is waiting in the wings. I'm ready to break this curse."