14

"Where did he go?", Klaus asked the two vampires that watched their three friends pass by

"Where did he go?", Klaus asked the two vampires that watched their three friends pass by. Quickly Zlatina grabbed the hybrid's arm and dragged him with her, meanwhile Stefan spoke up. "He got away. Forget that wannabe Jacob, Let's go." The 1000 years old had a warm feeling in his heart because of the brunette's touch, but the girl was busy thinking about Damon and the doppelganger. Surely she seemed to be selfish her whole life, yet the raven haired Salvatore was one of the few people she cared about, and Niklaus wouldn't hesitate to kill him.
But the Petrova feared even more that he was going to kill her too, since she kept the secret of the breathing doppelganger.

The Bulgarian was stopped by the hybrid who pulled her back, ignoring his feelings, even though he still sent a short look to the girl's beautiful face. "I don't think so, love", he smirked as his eyes met Stefan's arm, "a fatal werewolf bite. Ouch." Zlatina rolled her eyes, she didn't even noticed it until then. "Yeah. I'm gonna need your blood to heal me", the Salvatore replied. "Well, I tell you what. You find Ray and then I'll heal you."

The Petrova furrowed her eyebrows. "You can't be serious", she commented and crossed her arms, just to earn a big grin from the hybrid. "Look who's finally admitting to care about both Salvatores", the Mikaelson answered, getting a glare from the female next to him, while Stefan looked up to her. "Don't you dare imagine anything, Salvatore. I still like Damon better", Zlatina told the younger vampire. "Got it", he replied with a smile and a nod. Of course he always knew that the girl liked him, after all they were friends back in 1864. And he liked her too since she wasn't like Katherine, but to hear it from the brunette herself made him smile again after a long time.

"You better hurry now, because that bite looks nasty", Klaus continued, looking at Stefan. Then he walked away, putting a hand on the brunette's back to lead her with him.

The wolves that were in transition gasped and groaned after the two supernatural creatures reached them. The Mikaelson was obviously really happy about the new hybrids but Zlatina just sat down on a rock, her gaze on the floor. "Smiling suits you better, love", the dirty blonde commented playfully, leading the girl to glare at him. "I'm bored. Again", she answered but stood up when she realised something that looked really bad. The brunette woman from earlier had blood running down her face which came out of her eyes, just like Ray before. She quivered.

"Hey", the Bulgarian kneed down carefully, not wanting dirt to get on her shoes. She touches the wolf's face to have a better look on the wounds before sending the woman a pitying smile. Niklaus, who watched the situation from behind, smiled down at the Bulgarian. It reminded him of their past, back when Zlatina was human. Right in that moment, he was sure that the girl stayed the same, even if she didn't show.

"But unfortunately I don't like werewolves", the female vampire added before snapping the woman's neck, leading Klaus to frown. His smile faded within seconds.
"You can't kill my hybrids!", he shouted, anger in his voice while he walked threatening towards the Petrova, who rolled her eyes unimpressed. "They're dying, Nik. I'm not a doctor but crying blood sounds not good for me", the girl defended herself.

Niklaus looked around him and ignored the bruenette's comment, looking at the human boy, Derek. "Bad News my friend", the 1000 years old said, standing in front of a small fire since it was already dark outside. "End of the road for you." Veins showed up under his eyes, which glowed up brightly, making the Bulgarian stare at them fascinated. Prompt the blonde killed the human by drinking his blood.

"Careful love, there's only one alpha here", Klaus told a brunette woman who was a normal werewolf before, though now blood left her eyes. The new hybrid stood in front of the oldest one, facing the man with hate in her eyes. Soon the 1000 years old realised that each hybrid went crazy and blood came out of their eyes, just like Zlatina assumed earlier. The Petrova looked at the many newborn hybrids, then she stand up to stop next to Niklaus, ready for a fight. The oldest hybrid sent her a side look before he focused on the hybrids in front of them. "This isn't exactly how it should be, huh?", the vampire muttered with a smirk, taking a step closer to the man next to her. "Absolutely not. Bloody hell."

"Should I wear a black dress tomorrow or a red one ?", Zlatian asked unsure while she ripped another heart out of a hybrid's chest

"Should I wear a black dress tomorrow or a red one ?", Zlatian asked unsure while she ripped another heart out of a hybrid's chest. Klaus laughed slightly while breathing heavily, tired of killing the many hybrids. "Red", he replied, killing two other wolves. The Petrova sighed and nodded as some other hybrids ran towards her. "So black is it", she muttered, earning a glare from the Mikaelson while she managed it to kill one of the wolves who attacked her but was hurt by another one, who pressed her against the floor, his teeth directly in front of the brunette's face.
"I'm getting eaten by Jacob Black", she screamed, leading Klaus to watch her worried.

Quickly the old hybrid finished killing the hybrids that attacked him so he could safe the vampire that laid on the floor. Just as he reached her and killed the attacker that was above her, the hybrid in transition got a piece of her shoulder, making the girl scream in pain. The 1000 years old ripped out the hearts of every other hybrid before he sped over to the hurt girl and helped her to stand up. "You alright, love?", he asked her worried, his hands on her waist so she couldn't really concentrate.

The man took his hands away to check on her shoulder where a nasty bite was to be seen. Zlatina looked up to the dirty blonde to read his eyes, but she couldn't find anything in them. Of course there was worry but also something else that she didn't get. Soon Klaus returned her gaze so that their eyes met and a long silence showed up. Both supernatural creatures didn't let go of each other's eyes until the male one focused on the woman's wound. After that he bit into his wrist and held it in front of her mouth.

Thankful she drank the handsome man's blood and a comfortable feeling came up her stomach. Her heart fluttered as she let go of the hybrid's wrist, then she smiled. "Thank you, Klaus." The blonde returned her gesture and nodded but turned to the dead hybrids on the floor. The Bulgarian followed his gaze, her smile faded.

Of course the hybrids didn't mean anything to her but the brunette knew how important they were to the Mikaelson , who sat down on a rock, a disappointed expression on his face. The Petrova breathed out loudly before she sat down next to the man and took his hand cheering. She didn't know what to say so she just leaned her head against his shoulders and intertwined their fingers. After a few seconds Klaus started to relax and put his head on her's, starring into the dark night sky.