1o

"You're very cooperative", Klaus said smirking while Zlatina watched the scene suspiciously, sitting on the kitchen island

"You're very cooperative", Klaus said smirking while Zlatina watched the scene suspiciously, sitting on the kitchen island. Stefan already emptied many blood bags since Klaus was forcing him to. He made clear that the Salvatore was useless, mostly because of his animal diet. The only possible way to get a deal with the hybrid was to feed on human blood and to listen to what he was saying. "It's almost as if you're enjoying it." The hybrid handed him another one, leading the Petrova to roll her eyes. "That's because he's imagine them as little innocent bunnies." The Salvatore shook his head at the older vampire. "No more", he muttered. "Not until you give me the cure." Zlatina stood up and walked towards the two, stopping next to Klaus. She put her elbow on his shoulder and leaned her head against her hand completely bored, aware about the warm feeling she gave the blonde with her touch, who hid it really well. "He's right", she agreed and looked at the man next to her who kept a short eye contact with the brunette but cut it off quickly.

"Not until we make a deal. It's your choice, Stefan. You can either remain here, living your life in Mysticfalls or you can embrace what you truly are. Leave town with me and save your brother's life." The 1000 years old kneed down and offered the vampire on the ground a blood bag, so the Bulgarian had to stand by herself. The Salvatore grabbed it and continued drinking, making Klaus smirk. "That's the spirit."
"How long will this take?", Zlatina asked bored and picked up a blood bag, which she took with her into the kitchen, filling the liquid into a glass. The hybrid grinned at her before he faced Katerina, who sat on the couch. "Sweetheart", he started and took the glass with his blood from the table, walking closer to the doppelganger. Right away Zlatina looked up to her sister, sending her a calming glance. She was surely worried about her sister, yet she didn't expect the hybrid to kill her right then. He grabbed Katerina's neck and pulled her up, trying to compel her. "Take this over to Damon and come right back." Surprised the younger Petrova widened her eyes. "You want me to leave?", she asked. "He does, sestra", Zlatina said satisfied, a big grin on her kissable lips. Meanwhile Stefan shouted. „No!" Both vampires knew about the vervain the brunette drank. "Yes", Klaus repeated obviously amused, making the older Bulgarian realise something. He seemed to know about the vervain Katerina drank. "And if I were you..." Before the hybrid could finish, the doppelganger sped out. "...I'd hurry."

"She'll never take it to him", the Salvatore muttered shocked, while the Petrova who stayed smirked devilish. She took a big sip of the blood in her glass, then she walked over to the blonde who sat on a chair while swinging her hips as seductive as always. "Of course she will", she told Stefan who breathed heavily. The girl stopped her walk behind Klaus and put her small hands on his shoulders. Slowly she leaned down, her hot breath touched his face. "You knew it didn't you?", she whispered, talking about the vervain. His big grin was enough of an answer, leading the brunette to widen her's.

"How's his hair still looking this good?", Zlatina thought out loud, as she walked to Klaus who stood in front of the coffin where Elijah laid in

"How's his hair still looking this good?", Zlatina thought out loud, as she walked to Klaus who stood in front of the coffin where Elijah laid in. The hybrid smirked but turned serious again pretty fast and looked up to the two compelled men. "Put him with the others. We're leaving town tonight", he demanded so the brunette furrowed her eyebrows. "You should remove the dagger from Bekah's chest. I'd enjoy company." The dirty blonde turned around to face the girl, his expression was serious as he lifted up her chin with his hand, starring directly inti her hazel eyes. "You better don't do anything you could regret later", he warned, meanwhile his eyes showed their naturally fire. Klaus wanted to make her fear her, yet the girl wasn't touched in the slightest way. "Sure", she muttered with a smirk, then she slapped his hand away and walked pass him, yet she was stopped by the buzz of her phone. It showed a message from Damon. He was asking her if she was okay and where she was, but also mentioned that he was feeling better. Zlatina smiled and put her phone away, actually happy that the man she cared about was okay. Nevertheless she wasn't stupid, that's why she didn't reply. "So, did Katerina make it in time?", Niklaus asked interested, although he guessed he already knew the answer. He didn't like the way the Petrova starred at her phone, he didn't like her thinking about other men. "Lucky for you she did", the girl smirked threatening, leading the hybrid to laugh slightly.

"You won't be seeing her again", Stefan spoke up. "Because she's on vervain? I've been around a long time, Stefan. I rarely get played for a fool. Besides she won't get far. You'll help me see to that. And in fact I have her sister", the hybrid mentioned, leading the Bulgarian to glare at the man. "I may come with you but my sestra stays out of this. You let her go, now let her live." The girl walked closer to the dirty blonde, stoping directly in front of him. Slowly she put her hand on his cheek, sending him an innocent smile. He was used to her games but played along. "Please. For me", she muttered and leaned forward, her lips stroking his chin. Within seconds the Mikaelson grabbed her waist with one hand, the other one intertwined their fingers. He leaned his forehead against hers, making her breath heavily. "Your sister ruined my ritual, love. I'll make her wish she was dead", he whispered dangerously before letting go of the brunette.

Prompt Zlatina cleared her throat, happily to interrupt the weird tension by the sound of her phone. She walked a few steps away, then answered it only to hear Damon's voice. "You weren't texting back. Thought something bad happened", he greeted her, which leaded the girl to roll her eyes. She let them wander to Klaus who was watching her with an unreadable look on his face. In that moment, he wished he never gave them the cure. Nevertheless he decided to turn around and face Stefan. "I'm good. Stefan's good. We're leaving with Niklaus", Zlatina replied shortly before letting the conversation end by hanging up.
"What's going on here?", the Petrova asked, talking about the blonde, bleeding girl in Klaus' arms. "I could have compelled her to behave, but a real ripper enjoys the hunt." The woman ran away screaming as soon as the Mikaelson let go of her, earning an eye roll from the brunette. "You're so dramatic", she commented as soon as Stefan sped away to get after the innocent blonde. "Oh but you aren't?", the hybrid replied smirking and the Bulgarian returned his gesture.