11

"Rudy!" A whistle was to be heard as a blonde woman came out of her house, searching for her dog

"Rudy!" A whistle was to be heard as a blonde woman came out of her house, searching for her dog. "Rudy! Come on. It's too hot to make me come looking for you." Zlatina nodded agreeing from where she stood. She wore a white top, which stopped under her bra and a pair of grey coloured jeans. Her white shoes touched the floor as she walked to the blonde that searched for her dog. "Hey", the Petrova greeted innocently, smiling kindly. "Can I help you?", the other woman asked, looking down at the girl in front of her. She noticed how beautiful the Bulgarian was and had to admit that she seemed friendly, although she actually didn't trust strangers. "I was hoping I could use your cell phone. My car ran out of gas a few miles away. Took me long to reach a house and yours was the first one to see", Zlatina lied, her expression as serious as always. The blonde didn't know why, yet she believed every word that left the other girl's mouth. "Yes of course. You're not from here aren't you? Your accent sounds European", the woman commented friendly, while walking towards her front door. "Come in", she added smiling.

Zlatina smirked to herself after she walked into the house. The vampire grabbed the blonde's arm who watched her surprised. "As soon as the door bell rings you'll open the door and invite the men in, clear?", the Petrova compelled, leading the other woman to nod. "I bet you $100 that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning", a tanned girl from the kitchen said, finishing cooking pancakes. "Are those pancakes?", the Bulgarian asked with a big smile, ignoring the girl's scared face as Klaus walked in. Zlatina grabbed a pancake and walked to the fridge. "Do you have marmalade?" The girl was ignored but continued her search, meanwhile the hybrid spoke up. "Please don't be alarmed. I'm told Ray Sutton lives here."

The female vampire laughed slightly after she sat down on a chair, a knife, marmalade and the pancake in her hand. "Your American accent is really terrible. I like the real one better", she commented, realising later that she just admitted to like his accent. Klaus smirked. "He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly", the tanned girl told the man. "But I expect he makes it home once a month", the hybrid assumed smirking. He grinned at Zlatina as soon as the two saw the two girls' reaction and the way they looked at each other. "That's what I thought. Where is he now?", the 1000 years old continued while the younger vampire bit into her pancake after she put the marmalade on it. Smirking she grabbed the knife which she just used for her food, playing with it. "Expert tip: tell him, everything else is going to be infinitely more painful for you", she told the girls before throwing her knife into the blonde girl's leg.