15

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan", Klaus said, the usual smirk on his lips as he opened the door of the black car the three vampires sat in

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan", Klaus said, the usual smirk on his lips as he opened the door of the black car the three vampires sat in. Zlatina, who hadn't quite finished pouting about the fact she couldn't be shotgun, grinned at the Salvatore's confused face. It was one of Katerina's many games to look out for Stefan, just as she continued to look for Klaus so that he couldn't turn the tables. Actually the older Petrova was convinced her sister was near, allowing herself a dangerous move to avoid a deathly one.
"What are we doing here?", the still clueless Salvatore asked. Meanwhile the hybrid in front of him opened the door they all stared at. "I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?"
Chicago's skyline was to be seen as Zlatina remembered the talk of her once fascinated sibling, sharing the information about ripper Stefan who met Klaus in a well visited bar. The girl travelled there after the Mikaelson left, trying to imagine the bar the way he saw it. Imagining a life in which they could visit the place together.

"Blacked out most of them", the youngest vampire answered, "Lot of blood, lot of partying. The details are all a blur." Both men looked at the high buildings while the brunette walked up to them, putting an arm around their shoulders. "A crying shame since it's the details that make a legend. I bet I remember more than you did and I wasn't even there", she whispered amused before she took a step back, leaving not only one of them confused. Niklaus knew she wasn't there, he always was informed of the place she failed to use as a home. Before he was even able to ask, the female vampire's phone rang, making her speed away quite far, so no one was able to hear her.

During the men shared memories, the Bulgarian answered the vibrating object in her small hands. "Sestra", she spoke, nearly hearing her sister smirk. "How's travelling with your ex lover?", the younger one teased. "Acceptable thanks to yours", Zlatina snapped, although her reply was honest, without Stefan the whole trip would be different.
"I'm in Chicago", Katerina informed, just as her sibling assumed. "The hybrids died. Nik searches answers and since we're in Chicago and he's having a homie-talk with Stefan, I believe he wants to visit the bar they first met in. The one that the scary witch owns", the older one explained, not finding either the name of the mentioned witch or the bar that belonged to her. "Gloria", the doppelganger sighed. "Right. I have the strange feeling we'll see us there."