Stefan, Damon and Elena stood stunned in the kitchen

Stefan, Damon and Elena stood stunned in the kitchen. The only thing they saw were skinny legs, covered in a dark jeans. The rest of the girl they looked at was hidden by an opened fridge door. Elena shivered as she heard the unknown girl sigh. "You two are more than a hundred years old and you still don't manage it to buy Ben and Jerry's." The newest doppelganger took a step back, surprised by the Bulgarian's amused voice. Quickly her boyfriend put an arm in front of her body to give her a warm feeling. Suddenly the fridge door was closed and a smirking Zlatina stood across the three friends. She crossed her arms and scanned the Salvatores. "Look at this, Zack and Cody are reunited", she commented, while the brothers scanned her. After all this years they still had to admit how beautiful the female vampire was.

The raven haired started to smile and soon he walked closer to the older Petrova, who already opened her arms widely. A few moments the two hugged each other, making both realise how much they actually missed another. Last time they saw each other was some years ago which of course wasn't really long to their immortal beings yet they were pretty close.

"I'm disappointed, guys. You gave your hearts to my sister's dvoınik. Just like your house which actually hurts me", Zlatina fake pouted and put a hand to her heart, making Elena realise how manipulative the brunette in front of her actually was. Her gestures and looks made her look so real and convincing as if she was the most honest person. The Gilbert was also impressed by the Bulgarian word that the brunette put into her sentence, although the doppelganger didn't know what dvoınik meant. "I told you I couldn't give it to you", Damon answered eye rolling. "What's your excuse?", the Bulgarian asked while she watched the older brother suspiciously, but the younger one spoke up. "You wanted to change it into a strip club." Zlatina smirked at Stefan who returned the gesture ironically. "This place would make a hell of a location."

Finally the female vampire grabbed a bottle of whiskey and walked into the living room, followed by the three friends. The Salvatores knew how dangerous the Petrova was so they took care Elena stayed behind them.

"Where's Katerina?", Zlatina asked the siblings that nodded at each other, leading the brunette to press her eyes suspiciously together. They obviously wanted something from her. "Klaus has her", Stefan explained, making Zlatina press her nails into her palm. Of course Damon already warned her but to hear Klaus' Name and realising her sister was with him felt like a punch in the face for her. Soon the girl noticed Elena's looks on her, which leaded her to grin amused. "You have no clue who I am, don't you dvoınik?", she asked and replaced the word doppelganger with her mother tongue.

The Gilbert shook her head and crossed her arms while Zlatina let herself fall down to the couch. "My name is Zlatina Petrova and it's a pleasure to meet you."

Surprised the doppelganger opened her mouth without letting a single word come from it

Surprised the doppelganger opened her mouth without letting a single word come from it. Zlatina chuckled, which leaded the human girl to glare at her. She started to lose her sympathy for the Bulgarian since she found out who she was. Back when she talked with Katherine, to get to know her story, she found out that the vampire doppelganger had a sister that was just as dangerous as herself. In addition Elena didn't like the way Stefan looked at the new brunette but she actually couldn't blame him. Her looks, her accent and even her laugh, everything about the girl seemed perfect.

"Relax, I'm absolutely nothing like Katerina", the female vampire mentioned with her best puppy eyes and a friendly smile, making Elena sigh. She nodded understanding and even returned the gesture, meanwhile the Salvatores watched Zlatina suspiciously. They knew how she played and they were used to it, even though they weren't sure if the girl was telling the truth right now. Prompt the Bulgarian let out a laugh, taking a sip from her whiskey. "You two, always falling for the same girl, always believing exactly what I say. But I'm honest." She starred at them, completely innocent while blinking a few times. "Just stop it", Damon groaned, earning another laugh from the older Petrova. "You're maybe not as selfish as Katherine but at least as twice as manipulating as her", Stefan commented with an ironic smile, so the brunette on the couch rolled her eyes. "Now I remember why I liked Damon better."

"What can I do for you?", the Bulgarian asked grinning after she put her drink away, looking at the brothers she once lived with

"What can I do for you?", the Bulgarian asked grinning after she put her drink away, looking at the brothers she once lived with. "You helped your sister escape from Klaus", Stefan started. "And now you want me to help your precious dvoınik", the girl continued. "We'll help you to get Katherine", Damon added, although his face showed that he wasn't happy with it. Zlatina's kissable lips formed into a challenging smile. "And why would I need your help?" The Salvatores exchanged a look before both of them focused on the brunette on their couch. "Because we won't only save Katherine but kill Klaus."

The older Petrova chuckled devilish, then she stood up to walk through the room, swinging her hips seductively. "What if I just hand him Elena in exchange for Katerina?", she replied amused, although she didn't show it, to stay serious in front of the vampire brothers. "Oh you wouldn't", Damon said, even though he wasn't sure with it. It was the only thing he didn't like about his old friend, she was unreadable and a great actor. No one knew what she planned and no one noticed when she was manipulating someone.

Luckily the friends knew that Zlatina ran from Klaus just like her sister. It gave them hope because they assumed she'd help them therefore. Grinning the brunette turned around before she suddenly sped behind Elena, only to put her hands on the girl's neck, in the best position to break it. "And dead", she whispered, making both brothers watch her worried. The Gilbert on the other side shivered in fear, not daring to move the slightest bit.

"Let her go", Damon groaned, so the Bulgarian rolled her eyes and pushed the human away from her, who was caught by Stefan. "Buzzkill", the female vampire mumbled. Meanwhile the doppelganger watched her scared, pressing herself into her boyfriend's arms. "You want to beat Klaus? Start by teaching the little girl how to fight."