1

Zlatina smirked to herself when she left the taxi and walked directly into a bar called mystic grill

Zlatina smirked to herself when she left the taxi and walked directly into a bar called mystic grill. It looked cute and homely although there wasn't much light, which made it even more comfortable for the brunette that got the looks of everybody soon. Satisfied she sat down on a bar stool, her eyes on the bartender, who let his eyes wander down her enviable body. The Petrova wore some jeans shorts, white sneaker and a blue crop top, combined with a black leather jacket. Before she could even order something, a dark haired guy sat down next to her. "Can I get you something?", he asked with a very self-confident grin on his face. He was cute but not really Zlatina's type. "A Gin Tonic would be nice", she replied with a seductive smile.

The brunette was used to get everything she wanted and also to the looks people gave her and it didn't bother her, she even liked it. "What's that accent?", the unknown boy next to her asked, after he ordered her a drink. Zlatina didn't only grew up in Bulgaria but lived there most time of her life, which was long. Therefore she had a strong accent. "Bulgarian." The dark haired boy nodded and paid for their drinks, leading the Petrova next to him to smirk. "Thank you. Now leave", she told him while she starred directly into his hazel eyes, compelling him. Prompt the boy left so the vampire took a big sip from her drink. "New here?", a new voice spoke up, this time it was a blonde boy, a bartender. He had beautiful blue eyes and smiled kindly at the brunette, who just nodded. She wasn't here to make friends.

"I'm Matt", the human introduced himself, earning another nod from Zlatina. When she took another sip from the Gin Tonic, she started to realise something. "And you see a lot of people as a bartender", she commented in her thoughts, then she put on her seductive smile again. The blonde returned the gesture. "I do." The brunette's smile turned into a grin as she looked down to her manicured nails that had blue nail polish on them. Matt followed her eyes. He had to admit that the unfamiliar girl was a true beauty and he had goosebumps when he heard her stunning accent.

The dark eyes of the Petrova met his again. "Do you know a girl named Elena?", she tried but the bartender only furrowed his eyebrows. "I do. Are you two related or something?", he asked confused, mainly because he used to know every member of Elena's family. Nevertheless he had to admit that the dark haired beauty had a close resemblance to the Gilbert. The vampire finished her drink, smiling innocently. "And where do I might find her?", she added. "She's probably at the Salvatore Boarding House." The brunette stood up and was ready to go but the blonde stopped her immediately. "Hey wait! If you're looking for her you should come to the dance tonight. It's a 60's Decade Dance at school. I'll be there, too." Matt gulped as he realised that he was going with his girlfriend, Caroline, but he somehow forgot about her since he met the brunette. Also there was the fact that Caroline was a vampire and that was something he still couldn't handle. The new girl seemed so normal.

Zlatina smiled. "Good idea", she agreed. "I like you accent. Romanian?", the human asked, trying to make her stay, after alle she was already on her feet and ready to leave. "Bulgarian", she corrected before she turned around and walked out of the bar, everyone's eyes on her.

"Okay, what do you think? Twiggy or sexy hippy?", Elena asked her boyfriend while she held up two different outfits for the 60's decade dance

"Okay, what do you think? Twiggy or sexy hippy?", Elena asked her boyfriend while she held up two different outfits for the 60's decade dance. Stefan smiled at her but before he could reply anything, the doorbell rang. The doppelganger sighed. "I'll see who's there", she told the Salvatore who nodded agreeing, checking on the suit he wore.

The Gilbert opened the door of the Boarding House, expecting everyone but the beautiful brunette that stood in front of it. "Hey", she greeted smiling, earning a confused look from Elena. "Can I help you?", she replied, after all she never saw the girl before, even though she looked familiar. The stranger had a nice charisma and a warm smile. "I'm new in town and I honestly just wanted to meet my new neighbours." The human girl returned the big smile and nodded understanding, still a bit worried about the whole vampire stuff. "Alright, I didn't want to bother you, see you around", Zlatina said with a playful wink, then she turned around to leave.

At least she acted like it. This kind of plan always worked. "Wait!", the voice of the newest doppelganger stopped her, making the vampire smirk satisfied. She changed it into a sweet smile and turned around, realising how fascinating the Gilbert was. Except for the hair, she looked exactly like Katerina. "Why don't you come in?", she asked friendly, leading Zlatina to come closer and step inside the house. So it officially belonged to Elena, she thought. The Bulgarian always loved the Boarding House and it was her home for a long time back in 1864 when she visited it with her sister.

"Thank you, Elena", the older girl muttered amused and sped towards the brunette who looked at her, completely shocked. She was pressed against the wall by her neck within seconds but quickly saved by Stefan, who pushed Zlatina away. "You invited her in?", he yelled at his girlfriend after helping her up, looking around to find the female vampire, who wasn't to be seen anymore, although he knew she was still in the house. "Damon!", he shouted, so the older Salvatore came down the stairs, already alarmed by the loud noises. "You called her?", Stefan asked pissed. Actually he liked the Petrova but he knew her sister and both had a fire inside them. "Yep", the raven haired replied, popping the p. A smirk crossed his lips although he wasn't sure if he made a big mistake by asking the Bulgarian to come over. The brothers looked at each other and breathed out heavily. Carefully Damon walked towards the kitchen where a noise came from. "Come out grandma, we need your experience from 1492."