6

"Damon", Zlatina said seductively while she drew circles with her finger on his chest and flirted with her eyes

"Damon", Zlatina said seductively while she drew circles with her finger on his chest and flirted with her eyes. The girl wore a red, cropped sweater combined with a red, short skirt and also red high boots. Her face was only centimetres from the male vampire's one apart, so his eyes laid on her kissable lips that showed a big smile. Suddenly he pushed her away, although it was pretty hard for him. "I'm not gonna carry you", he told her, leading the Bulgarian to groan. "Fine", she replied with an eye roll, then she continued walking.

The two vampires were close to the tomb in the woods, searching for Caroline, who Zlatina never met. The Petrova was annoyed of walking through the woods, especially because she wore expensive shoes that had very high heels. "You own me an explanation", Damon started, earning a sigh from the girl next to him. She knew what he was up to and understood. The two were friends for a long time now and the raven haired surely knew more about the Bulgarian than anyone else but he heard that the female was haunted by Klaus too. Instead of kidnapping or killing her, he did nothing. But Zlatina didn't know the answer either.

"Honestly Damon..." "Which one are you trying to save? The blond or the wolf?", a new voice cut her voice off, making both turn around, only to see a warlock. "Did you really think Klaus would leave them unprotected?", the man asked. "Wishful thinking", Damon replied glaring. Then he sped towards the warlock who fell down to the floor immediately. He gagged as the Salvatore started to choke him. Soon he held up is hand, making the dark haired vampire fly into a tree. Damon grunted, so Zlatina grinned.

"I could need your help!", the hurt man yelled. "But I'm enjoying the show", the Bulgarian replied amused. The warlock came closer and was ready to hurt Damon even more, so the Petrova rolled her eyes. "Hey Sabrina!", she shouted, then she took off her shoe and threw it with her vampire strength at the warlock, who's head fell off directly. Seconds later his dead body touched the floor too. Thankful and also surprised, Damon nodded at the beauty who fake pouted. "They were Christian Louboutin", she muttered, talking about her beloved shoes.

Zlatina and Damon were ready to enter the tomb but got stopped when they heard the sound of a gun

Zlatina and Damon were ready to enter the tomb but got stopped when they heard the sound of a gun. Both faced a blonde boy that the Bulgarian remembered as Matt from the Grill. "What are you doing here?", the Salvatore asked the boy confused but Matt's eyes laid on Zlatina, who showed a scared expression. "Matt", she whined, taking a step closer to the blonde that watched her worried, while Damon rolled his eyes, hating how manipulating the brunette was. "Did you hurt her?", the blonde boy shouted at the male vampire who groaned annoyed. Zlatina ran in normal speed towards the human and hugged him, making him enjoy her good smell and her soft hair that touched his face slightly.

Confused he furrowed his eyebrows as he felt a sharp pain in his neck but before he could check what it was, the gun in his hand was pushed directly between his legs, hitting him where it hurt the most, so he fell to his knees with a bloody neck. Zlatina sped behind him, ready to break his neck but Damon stopped her and knocked Matt out with the gun instead. Amused the Bulgarian whipped the blood from her mouth away, then she grinned at the Salvatore. "When did you become such a pussy?", she teased, leading the raven  haired to roll his eyes. "You know that your womanly weapons wouldn't work if you wouldn't look like that?", the younger vampire countered. "That's why I'm thanking Mother Nature everyday." Zlatina winked smirking at Damon, then she entered the tomb.

"Who are you?", Caroline asked her scared, thinking she was on Klaus' side. Tyler widened his eyes worried although he had to admit that the brunette was quite beautiful. She even seemed perfect the way she stood there, which was also noticed by Caroline.  "Too pretty for Bella Swan, too little hairy for Jacob Black. Does that make me Edward?",the brunette replied, showing her vampire teeth.

Soon her eyes met Tyler who she sent a flirtatious wink to, then Damon entered too. "Damon?", the Forbes now asked. "Boy's outside with a riffle, loaded with wooden bullets. You have some explaining to do", the Salvatore mumbled pissed while he freed the young vampire that watched him surprised. "What Matt?", she shouted. "Matt knows about you?", the Lockwood asked but he was quickly cut off by the blonde. "No, I..." "Shh. Tomorrow's problem. Why don't we get you out of here?", Damon interrupted the two and stood up, just like Caroline while Zlatina kneed down next to the Lockwood.

"I think we shouldn't leave without him. He's so cute", she commented so the blonde nodded agreeing. "I'm not leaving without him." Tyler smiled at the brunette that pet his cheek amused before she destroyed his shackles. "Tonight's full moon, Britney Spears, stop flirting with everyone and let us leave", Damon said with sparkling eyes, earning a smirk from the Bulgarian that helped up the Lockwood while her eyes laid on the Salvatore. "No need to be jealous", she replied winking, earning a glare from Caroline who obviously didn't like the new girl's attitude. "Can we leave?", she snapped, feeling kinda jealous of the Petrova that was really close to the boy she liked.
"Careful", the raven haired vampire warned, knowing about Zlatina's temper. He sent a worried look to the brunette, who smirked satisfied. Then she took a step forwards and watched the Forbes amused but still in a dangerous and threatening way. "I could skin you with my heels."