Track 41. | Can't Help Falling In Love

Start from the beginning

I snap my head up as he closes his eyes bringing my hand up to his face slapping it lightly keeping my other hand pressed down on top of his on his thigh. "Don't close your eyes, it's okay, we'll get you back to bed in no time" I say forcing a smile as he opens his eyes looking into mine as his pupils blow out wide making the green of his eyes nearly black. I hear footsteps running down and yelling I look up and see more officers as I roll my eyes grabbing my gun from the pool of blood on the floor and shooting at them from the ground.

"M'tired" Harry mumbles beside me as he starts coming down off his high, combined with the blood loss is making him weak and tired. "I know Angel but you need to keep your eyes open yeah?" I say placing my hand back on his face ignoring how I leave a handprint of blood on his cheek as he looks at me his face now turning pale as I begin to panic.

"We're loosing him! Who's on the way?!" I shout into the walkie talkie as I watch Harry's head tilt to the side as he gasps for air. If he struggles anymore to breath he could end up having an asthma attack which would kill him instantly over the state he's in.

"They're here, try get him to stay awake, we're on the way back to the hotel now, do you have the money?" Louis says into the walkie talkie as they begin to break up due to the loss of signal due to the distance.

"Yep" I shout quickly before all I hear is static over the walkie talkie. I turn it off and throw it on the ground bringing my hand back up to Harry's face tapping it slightly letting my hand stay there to get some warmth back into his face.

"Come on, you have to stay with me now" I say swallowing a lump in my throat as I watch him turn paler, his skin beneath my palm turning colder as he lets out small wheezes.

I look up at the ceiling and take a deep breathe fighting back my tears as I look down at him barely keeping his eyes on me.

I look down at his leather jacket and spot the purple rain patch as I look back up at him as he slowly slips away from me, his heart rate slowing down again as he wheezes out in short periods.

"Never meant to cause you any sorrow" I begin singing as I hold his face in my hand looking into his hooded eyes as he fights to keep them open with every last bit of energy he has. I sniffle as he keeps his glassy eyes on me.

"Never meant to cause you any pain" I sing again taking my hand off his face and thigh quickly zipping up his leather jacket to keep him warm before putting my hands back to where they were.

A tear slips from my eye as he smiles slightly at me as I keep my hand on his face, he nuzzles into my palm ever so slightly keeping his hooded eyes on mine.

"I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain" I sing quietly as I close my eyes letting out a sob as he keeps his eyes on me.

"Purple rain, purple rain" I sing as I open my eyes looking into his as I hear footsteps coming from the other side where I ran in from.

I turn my head quickly to see Joey Steph and Jamie running up towards us with a small first aid kit that we are supposed to carry but harry says we'll never need it, eating your words now pretty boy huh?

"Bowie!" Joey shouts as I wave towards them as they run. Rain starts to pour as they run towards us quickly.

They all run into the hallway now soaked some what from the rain. "Okay, is it just his thigh?" Jamie asks as I nod. "I'll need you to step back sweetheart, you done good" he says squeezing my hand that's putting pressure on the wound.