Wakfu Part 67

--Jake--

Ruel climbs up the stairs and glared at the bodyguards in front of the door that supposedly leads to Boris Eca. Meanwhile, we watched a pirate wrestling that uses their hooks instead of their hands.

Cleome:These pirates know how to have a good time!

Yugo's stomach grumbled as a waitress passed by with...less than desirable food on the platter. We all show discontent faces while Cleome laughs a bit.

Cleome:Ha! That's even grosser than the slop they serve at the barracks.

A series of knocks rang through the tavern and made everyone quiet down, goes to show how much power this Boris Eca have around here.

Boris Eca:Rogues of the sea, listen up! I have just been challenged!

The pirates start to chant the word "challenge" over and over again. Ruel comes over and told everything to us on what our challenges were

Ruel:Everyone understand? | Percedal:No problem Ruel! Right,Rubi? | Rubilax:*laughs* We're gonna have fun! | Jake:Can't wait! | Yugo:*we all look at Yugo* Ok,I'll try... | Ruel:No, Yugo. You have to succeed! | Cleome:I'm game! | Ruel:Are you sure? | Cleome:Mhm!

Ruel:I bet the girl can eat a whole pot of chow, the Iop will mop the floor with Shinbreaker in arm wrestling, I can beat your treasurer in mental arithmetics, the halfling Sacrier will melt a cube of tungsten, and the kid will trash your second in command with skill shooting!

All the pirates burst out laughing.

Boris Eca:*calms down* Enough! Oh, thank you Enutrof. I haven't laughed like that for years! | Ruel:If we win, you give back my kamas and free the girl! | Boris Eca:Ok, but if you lose, you'll become my feet lickers for the rest of the year.

With a rather interesting handshake, we start the challenge with Ruel first. He wins the first match, and Cleome was up next. Everyone was quite disgusted and horrified to see her eat so much slimy food.

Cleome:*satisfied sigh* You know what I think? Not enough salt. | Jake:*gags* No one has ever made me this close to vomiting.

Percedal was up next.

Percedal:*smiles* I'll try and go easy on you!

Shinbreaker lets out a hearty laugh while Percedal releases Rubilax and transformed into his demon form. Immediately, he slams her arm to the table and won.

Jake:Right, my turn. (Boris Eca tosses me the cube of tungsten) Everyone got their shades on? Again, if you go blind, that's your fault, not mine.

I placed the cube between my hands and start focusing, feeling the heat on my arms as I burn hotter and hotter. Infusing the air with the fire and creating a dome around the cube, I effectively created a miniature sun and successfully melted tungsten. I keep hold of it with the air, so I don't disintegrate my hands, and carefully put the molten metal into a cast.

Jake:*open his eyes* Right, is there any complaints?

They all took off their shades and show me their awe with my abilties.

Jake:I'll take that as a no.

Yugo's up next and he stands next to the second in command's side as they eye the target.

Second in command:Where are your knives, kid? | Yugo:*finger guns* Right here! (the pirates laugh)

SC, short for second in command, threw his knife and hit the bull's eye, making pirates cheer for him. With precision, he throws his other three daggers into an impressive platform for the flies to dance on.

SC:There, try to do better, kid.

Yugo's face grow in determination as the tavern turn silent. He slides his right leg back and shoot with a laser-like wakfu beam into the knives. When the blue particles of wakfu dies down, nothing seemed to have happened.

SC:*sneer* You missed, little brat.

A moment passes and the knives disintegrated. We gasp in joy as the pirates hold their surprise once more.

Ruel:Ok, well that's done. Bring the girl and the kamas. | Boris Eca:*growls* The challenge reeks of cheating! The problem is that I'm a pirate, and no one cheats a cheater! ROGUES! (he snaps his finger)

They all unsheathe their weapons and cocked their guns, sneering as they outnumbered us big time.

Jake:About time, I was itching for a fight! | Cleome:Wait, you knew as well? | Percedal:*smiles* I don't know why, but I hoped it would end like this!

Boris Eca stared his daggers at us while he cocked his golden gun.

Boris Eca:What did you think, Enutrof, that I'd let myself be conned so easily?

He flips three kamas into the air and shot a hold right into the center of each coin.

Ruel:You wretch! Fiend! Yo-You're a monster!

Boris Eca:*the pirates cheer for him* Let's see if you can do that,kid. | Yugo:Ok, you're on! If I succeed, you free Ellaine and give back Ruel's gold. No more dirty tricks. | Borsi Eca:Hmm...ok. I'll give you the girl and the purse...if you do it blind folded. | Yugo:Ok!

Heh, with that new wakfu eyes ability of his, this is a piece of cake!

Shinbreaker puts the blindfold on Yugo, and Boris Eca threw the kamas into the air. In quick succession, he blasts a hole through each kama, almost burning the top of Boris Eca's scalp as well.

Yugo:*lifts the blindfold* Should I assume we won or do I continue with the demonstration?

Boris Eca:*raises his hand in surrender* I wouldn't like to be your enemy, kid. How would you like to join my gang? | Yugo:I would've like to play pirates, but my quest is waiting for me. | Boris Eca:Play?! (lets out a hearty laugh) Did you hear him!? I like you kid! You others, go free the girl and give the Enutrof his gold. Pierce some barrels, we're gonna have a party!