Wakfu Part 50

Remington:There Evangyline, now we're even. Hm, and since I'm a gentlemen, I'll give you a little gift before I leave...

He opens up the bars from a cage and the sound of two chains snapping clicked in the air before a cloud of dust exploded out of the prison.

Grany:Why did you do that for?! | Remington:I don't know, it looked like a good idea at the time.

The creature within the cage lets out a roar to the skies before giving Remington a sneer.

Creature:You have freed me! So as a reward, I won't eat you. | Remington:Oh, u-uh, that's very kind, thanks very much!

Remington tries to run off, but the creature, actually, looking at his aura, he seems like a shushu. Anyways, the shushu uses the chains strapped onto him to destroy the stairs, which is his only way out.

Shushu:Your bow-meow on the other hand, it'll make a delicious snack! (picks up Grany) | Grany:Remi! | Remington:Grany! Noooo!!!

The shushu's stomach opens up and puts Grany in it. Yugo takes the initiative and attacks the Shushu.

Jake:Yugo!

Yugo gets punched away by the Shushu but recovers and teleported back to us.

Jake:Analyze the enemy first before att--!

A red glow cuts me off as the Shushu created a portal quite similar to Yugo's.

Shushus:*laughs* Interesting!

Percedal charges toward him, only to be punched by a fist going through a portal.

Shushu:*chuckles* Excellent! Thanks for the present kid! | Yugo:He copied my power!

The prison turned into a red hue as the Shushu created multiple portals around us. We all split up and did our best to dodge or block his attacks. I weave around his attacks like an expert and I jumped on his fist, meeting face to face with the Shushu. He create portals around me as I gathered pieces of the prison around my body.

He punches through the portal and I meet it with my own fist, creating a shockwave that shook the building a bit. I land on the floor and immediately went for a gut punch. After hitting him, I created distance as I protruded an earth spike, hitting him in the stomach again as Yugo opened a portal behind me and I go through it. I appear in front of him again and land a devastating roundhouse kick to his head.

Jake:*lands on the ground, dizzy* W-Woah ok, I'm gonna need to adapt to using Yugo's portals if we go for more co-op attacks.

Unfortunately, my attack sent him through the wall and is now outside to the world. Luckily though, Percedal was going to attack and instead pierced Rubilax through the Shushu's chains before he got out of our grasp.

Percedal:Hah! Not so clever after Jay gave you a beating into the bricks, aren't ya!? | Shushu:You miserable, pathetic fleshling, do you even know who I am?! | Percedal:No, and that didn't stop me from giving you a pasting!

The Shushu climbed back up and punched Dally away, colliding into me as I was still a bit dazed by Yugo's portal and leaving Rubilax with the Shushu as he wasn't holding onto him.

Shushu:*laughs as he picks up Rubilax* I'm taking you with me. You can explain to me why treated me so badly during our last meeting. (he puts him into his stomach, which doesn't have any digestive organs at all

The Shushu then jumps down and got out of our sights.

Justice:*appears out of nowhere* Poor ignorant fools, what have you done?! Freeing Anathar has put the world in danger! | Jake:This your prison yeah? Where were you during all of that?! You don't have an alarm system for this "Anathar"!? A simple contraption of a bell ringing might've prevented this if you came sooner!

Justice:Your actions are unforgivable, and you're gonna right this injustice! In order to deserve the title of Hero!

We were all then somehow transported into what seems to be a meeting room.

Eva:*whispers* Don't you think he's overdoing it a little? (She looks at Yugo and see that he's completely focusing on Justice) | Jake:Maybe, maybe not, I can't tell...

Justice:We're going to form and united and powerful group with the aim of capturing Anathar,and we'll call ourselves The Justice Baaaand! | Remington:That's all well and good Mr. Justice, but who is this Anathar?

Justice:*sits down* He's the commander and chief of Rushu's army, certainly one of the most dangerous Shushus ever to have infiltrated our world. | Amalia:*hot and bothered* Is that all~? (Eva puts her back to her seat) | Justice:He's very powerful, and as you've seen, he's capable of copying other people's magic. Luckily, there is a limit to his demonic power. It only works through physical contact.

Yugo:So that's why he can make portals! | Ruel:So that's why he smells so bad?

Justice:I must warn you that, that evil monster is also...my father. My family has been guarding this Shushu for centuries. My father is the greatest guardian of all time. The Cape of Shadows, of which Anathar was locked, made him very powerful. He has come face to face with Mr. Fabulous, Sword Boy, the Green Buffoon, and plenty others without ever being defeated!

He even fought them? Huh.

Justice:But to protect me from Rubilax, my father freed Anathar. Exhausted from the fight, he was unable to regain control. I had no choice but to lock him up, just until I find a solution, but you freed him.

Percedal:*slams the table* So let's go! Rubilax and your father are waiting for us! | Remington:Hey, speak for yourself. Personally,I'd rather-- | Justice:*slams the table too* You should be the keenest of us all to redeem yourself from your mistakes! You were the one who freed Anathar! And it'll be your fault if bow-meow gets eaten. (mocks him) But maybe you don't care about the poor creature? | Remington:*stands up* Don't get too cocky ok? As soon as I get my brother back, I'm out of here.

The two glare into each other's eyes.

Justice:*unsheathes one of his swords* May justice be done!!!