Wakfu Part 40

--Jake--

Cracks spread through the mirror before it turns foggy once again. 

Shadowfang:*laughs* Poor fool! You just signed your death warrant! And we both know what HELL looks like! You're busted Rubilax! | Rubilax:Shut up you! Once and for all! (takes her off his finger and throws her to the ground)

The ghouls behind us flashes white and turns back to normal villagers as Ruel and Amalia transforms back to their usual selves.

Rubilax:It's all your fault! You'll pay for this!

He dash past Yugo and readies his fist, only for it to halt right in front of Eva again.

Eva:Rubilax, the sooner you admit who you are, the better you will feel. | Rubilax:Really? And who am I, you pathetic you little turkey!? | Eva:*puts her hand on Rubilax's cheek* You're just a nice guy playing the bad guy... | Percedal:No need to overdo it Eva!

Rubilax stepped back with wide eyes while clenching his head. He lets out a shout as I see his wakfu replacing Percedal's wakfu within his body as a bright light shined from him. Percedal's body wobbles before falling onto Eva, which she catches him.

Percedal:Thank you so much Eva...

Eva immediately hugged him as the tears started pouring. Percedal was caught off guard at first, but quickly returned the favor.

Rubilax:Ugh, I think I'm going to throw up.

Ruel:Dally! (gives him a bone-crushing hug) Hahaha! I knew we wouldn't be able to get rid of you that easily!

I walk over to Yugo and melted the shackles around his wrists.

Yugo:Thanks Jay! | Jake:Your welcome Yugo.

Amalia:*walks up to Eva* You knew all along that he was alive... | Eva:He's pretty tough you know. | Amalia:I'm sorry that I didn't listen...

Yugo:*tackle hugs Percedal* DALLY!!!

The two old friends share a laugh as Dally gives Yugo a noogie.

Fagnar:Uh,I don't want to be a killjoy, but we need to get out of here!

The stone copies of Dally blocks our way to the elevator as debris begin to fall from the roof.

Jake:Pff, easy!

I take a stance and lifted both of my arms up, making all of the stone statues levitate. I smashed my fist together and turn most of the statues into a pile of dust.

Jake:Let's go! Fight off any statues that try to attack the villagers! (they all follow me as I run toward the elevator)

Percedal:Could you maybe tell them to leave us alone? | Rubilax:Sorry buddy, I don't have control over them anymore. | Percedal:Ok! Let's get down to business then! Just like the old days!

We all go around and defeat the rest of the statues as the villagers first went inside the villager.

Yugo:He hasn't changed a bit! That's reassuring!

Ruel:Hey kids! Pretend its a Gobbowl ball!

He throws the head of one of the statues toward Dally and passes it to Yugo, to which he opens a portal and get it into collision with his kick. The head shatters its first victim and bounces to another, repeating this process several time until it loses velocity.

Debris fall from the roof once again and I create an air dome to protect the villagers.

Wait, if this place is falling apart, maybe the elevator is not the best place to escape from.

Jake:Anyone know another exit other than the elevator? It's not the best way to get out here. | Villager:I think there was one at the rear to bring the machine fuel! I remember it! | Villager:Yeah, a ghoul's memory isn't reliable... | Amalia:That's better than the elevator! Jay, leave them to me. You go help the others! | Jake:Alright! Keep them safe! | Amalia:I will!

They all follow Amalia but Fagnar halted as he eyes Shadowfang.

Shadowfang:Fagnar~

He walks toward the ring before a hand grabbed his wrist.

Jake:There's no time my lord. | Fagnar:But, I'm its guardian... | Jake:Maybe, but you're also the guardian of these people. | Fagnar:.....Very well,let's go!

Shadowfang:Fagnar? Fagnar?! Fagnar!!!

Eva:Find Ruel and get out of here Yugo! Dally, Jake, and I will join you! | Yugo:Understood! See you soon!

He jumps into his portal and later pushes Ruel into the next one as we huddle up.

Percedal:We make a great team! | Eva:You ready? | Jake:Yup! Let's get out of here!

Percedal takes down one more statue before we all start running toward the rear exit.

Eva:Oh no! (the exit is blocked by rubble) Everything's collapsing!

We continue to try and move the debris as the water begins to rise to an alarming level.

Jake:Dally! Eva! Stay close to me!

They follow my command as I stretch my hands out and pushed all of the water out.

Eva:You're using that?! What if you get into a coma again!? | Jake:*smiles* I assure you, it won't happen again!

Fur begins to grow around my body once more, only saving my face as my nails grew longer and sharper. I turn around and punched the wall, decimating it and creating a hole that helps us escape Rubilaxia.

--Yugo--

Rubilaxia descends into the sea as Fagnar's castle disappears from their sight. Everyone was worried if Eva, Dally, or Jake escaped or not.

Amalia:Its...its over...

Suddenly, something rocketed out of the water in front of them and landed behind them and in front of the villagers.

Jake:*sigh of relief* I'm not soaked in water, that's a relief.

Yugo:Jay! | Jake:Did you guys worry that I was going to die in there with Eva and Dally? They need more than that to take us down!