Wakfu Part 12

--Yugo--

Sybannak:Sybannak will now tell you everything. The Severum tree is...um...Sybannak has throat dried as sheep,cannot speak any...more...

--Jake--

Jake:How is she? | Nausica:The poison is starting to reach toward her heart. Without you,it would've already got in by now.

Come on Yugo...

Evangyline:So,what's about this strange increased healing you have Jake? | Jake:Hm...well,if I'm going to be adventuring with you guys,I might as well reveal some of my secrets as time goes on.

I dig into my haven bag and pull out the knife I've been using to cut meat,vegetables,fruits,etc. I slide the blade along my arm with a pained look,but the wound immediately started healing until it was never there in the first place.

Jake:Sacriers require to expend some magic and a few seconds in order to heal fully. I've trained myself to the point where its just a passive now. I don't even need to use magic to speed up,its all natural. | Evangyline:That explains your back injury only taking less than an hour to heal. Other Sacriers might take 3 hours to heal from a point blank magic attack.

--Yugo--

Sybannak:Sybannak's thirst is quenched,but Sybannak can't go out like this! Sybannak cannot comb her own hair!

Ruel:This is driving me mad. We can't just stay here satisfying her every whim. | Yugo:She's the only one who can tell where the Severum is,Ruel. And we're in a big hurry! | Ruel:Well,exactly! We might as well get that darn shiny wood ourselves!

Sybannak:*angry* Sybannak wants somebody to comb her hair right NOW!

Sybannak throws her wooden comb and missed Ruel,piercing into the tree wall behind him. Suddenly,a bright orange glowing sap begins to leak through.

Yugo:Do you see what I see? | Ruel:Glowing sap...but of course! The Sadidas built their houses among the most valuable tree in the forest! Haha! I would've done the same myself.

Sybannak:No! The Severum sap belongs to Sybannak! Her and only her! (climbs to the window) Stop them! Eat th--

Yugo quickly covers her mouth and brings her down as her two pets loom into the her house and starts to sniff. They look around for a while and figured that nothing was wrong,so they went back out.

Yugo:*Sybannak struggles to free her mouth* I'm sorry but we need the sap to save our friend! Ruel hurry!

Ruel:Magic Severum sap...do you get it Yugo? Hahaha! Couple bottles of this and we'd be rich! There's no time Ruel! Amalia will die if she doesn't get it before nightfall! | Ruel:Uh,yeah,I know.

Ruel collects the sap into several bottles and make a run for it with Yugo,exiting the house and making a beeline back to Nausica's. Sybannak comes out and hops on top of one of her pets and chases them.

Yugo:Quickly! We got to go back to the clearing! | Ruel:I have a better idea! (he begins to make a sound) | Yugo:Ruel this isn't the time for your impressions! | Ruel:Patience little one! I'm mimicking the call of a dragonturkey! Very intelligent beasts! (continues to sound the call) | Yugo:Well they better get moving 'cause they're catching up to ussssss!

Sybannak:Ugly intruders! They stole my Severum sap! Devour them!

Sybannak throws a rock and lands upon Ruel's head,making a visual bump as Ruel cries out in pain. Later,Yugo hears the call out of a dragonturkey.

Yugo:Again Ruel! It's working! | Ruel:Very funny! That's the sound of me in pain!

Yugo jumps up and punches the bump on Ruel's head,making him yell in pain again.

Sybannak:Catch them! CATCH THEM!

They run out to the clearing and they see their dragonturkey running ahead of them and is slowing down. Ruel gets on it first before he grabs Yugo's hand and help him up. Yugo grab the reins and the dragonturkey flew into the air,out of Sybannak's range.

Ruel:That's a good turkey! | Yugo:*holds up the bottle of Severum sap* We did it Ruel! Amalia's going to be--

A bramble appears and wrapped itself around the bottle,immediately yoinking it out of Yugo's grasp.

Yugo:NOOOO!!! Oh no...Amalia's gonna die...It was all for nothing Ruel... | Ruel:*ahem* I think I might have one or two backups!

He reaches into his back pocket and later reveals four more bottles full of the Severum sap as he lets out a big smile. 

Ruel:As the old Enutrof saying goes,"If the glove is deep,keep going!" | Yugo:Ruel,you're the best!

--Jake--

The door opens and reveals Ruel holding a bottle of what should be the Severum sap.

Ruel:Hey! We have the sap! | Nausica:Good,bring it over.

Ruel gives the bottled sap to her and Nausica poured it into Amalia's mouth. I then make the ice mists spread to the house to make Amalia's body temperature normal again. The ice on Amalia's frozen doll also begins to turn into mist as the Severum sap seems to take into effect already.

Amalia:Huh? Can someone please tell me what I was doing on these horrible sheets?! (sniffs) Yugo,have you been rolling around dragonturkey dung? (gasps) A brush! Give me a hairbrush right now! (shivers) Why is it cold? Jake,turn up the heat! A mirror! A mirror! A mirror! A mirror quick!

--Later--

Evangyline:Thank you for everything you've done Nausica! | Nausica:Haha! May Eniripsa protect you on your quest! Remember,a brave heart can accomplish anything. | Jake:Here Nausica,I believe this will repay the favor I owe to you.

I reveal my hand and show three bottles of the Severum sap Ruel had,making him dig into his pockets with shock coloring his face.

Nausica:*receives the bottled Severum sap* Consider it payed! I'll make good use of them! | Jake:*bows* We'll be off now. | Nausica:Have a safe journey! Thank you!

Everyone says their goodbyes to Nausica.

Yugo:Ok Amalia! Ready for another adventure? (notices her standing with a look on her face) Wha-? What's the matter? | Amalia:I just wanted to thank you for saving me,so I made you all a bouquet of roses!

Everyone panicked and immediately started destroying the bouquet.

Amalia:What??? What's wrong with you??? | Percedal:No more flowers! | Amalia:But,but,but,but,you bunch of barbarians!