Wakfu Part 46

--Jake--

Qilby:Sorry, I'm afraid I won't be able to go with you. I'm still much too weak. | Adamai:What about Grougal? What should we do? | Yugo:Uh, we need to think about it, but one thing's for sure. We can't take him with us! (walks toward Chibi, who's in Alibert's hands) Whatever happens little brother, I promise I'll bring back our family safe and sound.  (kisses him on his forehead) Eliatrope's word!

We then spent the next two days preparing for the journey, stocking up food and supplies that should last us a few months if I'm able to keep the others from eating too much. Yugo's currently in the castle speaking with Oakheart, Armand, Amalia, Qilby, Alibert, and Adamai, saying his farewells to them. Percedal did give Armand some mint fruits for his mouth hygiene, luckily Armand simply took it angrily and thanked him.

When it was time to go, me , Eva, Dally, and Yugo all stand in front of the Sadida Zaap portal.

Eva:Everyone ready? Um, where is Amalia? | Oakheart:You know Amalia is never too fond of goodbyes. | Jake:Aye. | Eva:That is true my king. And Ruel? | Yugo:Over there! (we see Ruel teaching Gobbowl to some children) Ruel! We're leaving!

Percedal:*Ruel runs to Yugo's side* Well well well! Here we are off to another adventure!

We say our farewells and walked through the Zaap. A rather dreadful atmosphere surround us as the other side was a dark swamp.

Yugo:Well,its quite a change from the Sadida Kingdom, its a little less...um... | Jake:Lush and green? | Yugo:Yeah...a lot less green. Are you sure about your plan Evangyline? | Eva:Absolutely! Two more minutes and you'll see why. Pass me Scribble please. (Yugo hands her Scribble) Gather round! I'm gonna explain.

Eva:Scribble, show me the way to the Crimson Claw. | Scribble:No problem boss! (shows said important info) | Eva:Here's our journey. To avoid boats as much as possible for Dally, we're gonna switch between zaps and walking. This first stage will be completed thanks to a cable car that runs through the Pincher Pass.

Ruel:Ahh, the cable car in Pincher Pass. That'll take me back to my childhood. Did you know that my grandmother ran it for many years? She made lots of money from it! I wonder who took it over after her death?

Eva:My aim is to only travel by sea here, in the little port of Makavil. And from there, the Crimson Claw Archipelago. That okay with you? (Dally nods) Good, we can let Amalia out then. | Percedal,Ruel,Yugo:What?!

I open up my Haven bag and help Amalia climb out.

Amalia:I can't believe you! Not one of you asked me along on the adventure. At least Jake's bag is clean and fragrant,RUEL! Az and Junior made a mess in it the last time we checked! At least us three knows how to stick together!

Yugo:Its great that you decide to come with us Amalia! It wouldn't be the same without you. | Percedal:Won't the King and Prince be furious? That's the second time you've done that! | Amalia:Oh don't worry about it! We'll be back in 45 days! They won't even have time to notice I'm gone!

Heh, more like you wouldn't even know that he let you go with us. You should appreciate your family more Amalia.

Walking through the swamp, we open up another Zaap and come out to a beautiful sea edge.

Ruel:This is where grandma had her business!

Running with glee, he head toward the building that should be the reception area for the cable car.

Ruel:She made a lot of kamas! She even became the richest member of the family! (we catch up to him) Well, I mean, the least broke! I remember when I was a boy, she was always here, sitting on her little stool, counting her kamas. (starts to tear up) By Enutrof, I think I can see her there again. | Yugo:I've never met your grandma Ruel, but I think I can see her too. | Ruel:What are you talking about?

Yugo points toward a window at the building and see an old lady with a cotton ball-like hairstyle.

Ruel:Haah!? No! Nana?! | "Nana":Huh,well,if it isn't little Ruel. | Ruel:Nana! Is it really you?! | Nana:It depends, are you after money?

Amalia:Wow, it definitely looks like her and Ruel are related!

Ruel:But its impossible! The whole family think you've been dead for years! | Nana:No doubt they cried buckets the idle slackers, given what I earn more than the entire family.

Percedal walks up to the door of the cable car and sat against it, only to get knocked away by what seems to be Nana's pet drheller.

Nana:*rushes out of the building* You don't touch the machine until you pay me my money!

Nana:*walks up to Ruel* So my dear, what brings you here? | Ruel:I--uh--we--uh-- | Jake:We have to go to the Crimson Claw and we're thinking of buying a ride on your cable car. What's your prices? | Nana:*pulls out a book* Ooo, there is several options. The economy terror for the poor, the cheapskates, and the Enutrofs. 300 kamas per person.

Ruel:What?! It didn't used to be that expensive! | Nana:You know the reasons, inflation, maintenance, all that stuff. | Eva:Uhh,what maintenance? | Amalia:Yeah, look at the state of it! Are we really going in there?

Ruel:But Nana! That's ten times more expensive than before! Surely you're not gonna make me pay such a huge summit! It-It could kill me! | Nana:You were always a very spoiled child Ruel. Its time for you to act like a responsible adult! | Ruel:A very spoiled child...? Its...Its...useless guys...She's a stubborn greedy pig. Come on, lets go.

Jake:And where to, Ruel? Without going on the cable car, its another 15 days of walking. | Ruel:15 days will pass in no time! | Amalia:You're never gonna change! You're really annoying! In fact, you're so annoying that-- | Jake:No nononononono, I'm the one paying, not you Princess. Its why I asked for the prices. | Amalia:But-- | Jake:No buts!

Nana:*Jay pays her* Haha! Right, off we go my friends!